kenma; haikyuu!!

Fluff

You jumped out of the Karasuno travel bus and stretched your arms out. Breathing in the fresh air, you felt Tanaka and Nishinoya sling their arms over your shoulders. You wrapped your arms around their torsos as you gave each other goofy smiles.

"Oi, move out of the way, idiots," Tsukki said as he pushed the back of your guys' heads.

All three of you fell forward, still holding each other.

"So mean, Tsukkiiiii." You whined as you got up and dusted yourself off.

"Shut up. Let's go manager." Tsukki replied

Today was the start of the week-long training camp that Nekoma graciously squeezed Karasuno in. You were excited because you got to see Kuroo and Kenma again. You were most excited to see Kenma though.

Since Karasuno's first game against Nekoma, you've been talking to the pudding head over the phone. You got along well with Kuroo when you first met because of his energetic and welcoming attitude. Since Kenma was always following Kuroo around, you got to know him as well.

Well, you did more than get along with Kenma. You caught feelings for him even though you were almost complete opposites when it came to social personality. You were more outgoing and energetic when around other people. Although, when you were alone, you were quieter and self-reserved. You loved to make people smile and laugh, even though you were sad most of the time. The feeling of making other people happy felt fulfilling and heartwarming.

Kenma on the other hand was quiet and self-reserved when around people and when he was by himself. He usually spent his time playing video games or looking down at his phone. You wanted to get to know the quiet boy, so you spoke to him, asking about the games he played. At first, he seemed to be uncomfortable and nervous, but as you kept talking, he got more comfortable and even taught you how to play some of the games he had. Your interest in the things he liked and how you tried to get to know him even though a lot of people thought he was weird made him take an interest in you.

After that day, you exchanged numbers and kept in touch; Talking and texting every day.

You walked behind the team carrying some bags and equipment with Kiyoko.

"Ah, so heavy!" You panted out as sweat rolled down your neck.

"Why'd you want to carry all of the heavy bags?" Kiyoko chuckled out.

You puffed out your chest and held up the bags.

"Because I'm strong!" You exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

Kiyoko laughed at your stance and facial expression. You hunched over again after she laughed and continued to drag your feet along the pavement.

"Do you need help, y/n?"

You turned around after hearing a familiar, low voice. Kiyoko continued to walk ahead to catch up with the team, leaving you there.

"Kuroo! Kenma!" You yelled excitedly.

You dropped the bags on the ground and ran over towards the two boys. You wrapped an arm around Kuroo and Kenma's neck and brought them down to your level. You grinned at them widely and kissed their cheeks before letting go of them. They looked away and blushed after they felt your lips on their cheeks.

You chuckled at their reactions and turned around to pick up the bags again.

"That'd be great, thanks." You said with a small smile.

Kuroo carried most of the bags while you and Kenma only carried one.

"Can't believe we're helping our rivals," Kuroo said with a smirk.