Date the devil

"S-sir

"S-sir." My secretary stutters in front of me.
"Yes Becca what's going on." I respond I know I'm intimate personality can make anyone shit their pants but come on I have been smiling all day long.
"The meeting you have in about a hour you can't cancel it."
"I have important stuff to take care of that's more important than some meeting with shrewd and greedy people."
"Yes sir."
"And sir." She retail.
"Your brother is downstairs."
"What is he doing."
"Flirting with the receptionist." Becca rolled her eyes annoyed.
"You still have a crush on my brother." I ask amused. Her cheeks light up red blushing hard as she move out of my office.
"Hey Asshole." My brother stood there in a blue Armani suit grinning at me.
"What are you doing here." I gritted.
"Oh that's how you greet me big brother." He retail looking at me that grin still on his face.
"What the fuck did you do." I ask him.
"What." He ask finally getting serious.
"The deal, France?."
"What are you talking about."
"They said that the deal is off for fuck Sake  your 27 now get your shit together"
"Shit."
"Yes so expect the old man to fuss when you get home tonight because I also can't believe you let a 300 million dollar deal goes either."
"I know you hates it when the old man gets into your business but as long as your the ceo of Russso holdings. He is going to be there just like he never lets me loose when it comes to the mafia."
"Shit shit I'm flying to France first thing in the morning." He rumbles.
"Oh you better." I told him.

The clock strike 5 when I left the company to go fresh up for my date with Skye. I wanted Skye to believe I'm a gentleman well a patient wolf at that.

With now that I'm back I'm only going to give Skye two chance the first is me acting like a gentleman and woo her and if that doesn't work then I'll jump to plan b which is to lock her inside my mansion until she submit to me but I want to see where my good guy act takes us.

After I fresh up in my suit I sit in the car,
"Where to sir." My driver ask.
"The Miller's." I answered.

When we pulled up in front of the mansion. In the clear bay windows I can see mrs. Miller gesting at Skye maybe she is telling Skye to breathe.

Minutes later Skye walks out in a short rose gold dress that hugs her curves well her hairs straight flowing to her back pearl heel. Fuck Skye.
Dan offer her his hand to get inside the car in a minute she was sitting next to me.
Her manicure hands clutching hard her eyes studying her lap avoiding eye contact.
"Is this how you greet me." I snapped, her hazel like green eyes peeled up at me stripping me bare like the first time I had met her.
As I Get closer her lavender scent strong as she press her small plump lips on my cheeks.
"H-hi." She state so innocent.
I grab her chin and kissed her deeper on her lips.
"This is how you greet me." I whisper on her hear I can feel her shivers and her cheeks turn red. I smirk.