'I was right all along....He doesn't want anyone to know about me....'Is he ashamed of me?'  I peer sullenly at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He inquires.

I shake my head trying to control my tears, but they flow traitorously down my cheeks.

'Great! Now he has got one more reason to be ashamed of me...I am such a cry baby...'

"No, there is definitely something and don't you think of lying to me...Now common tell me, what happened?" He presses.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I ask, looking at him.

"What made you think so?" He retorts, taken aback. I don't reply, instead I cry more.

"Baby, care to explain what's wrong? Did anyone say anything to you? What happened?" He bombards me with questions, cupping my face in his palms, his eyes filled with confusion, as he gently wipes my tears.

"No..No one said anything to me...I-I go-got my id card today, and my maiden na-name was printed over it, ins-instead of my marital name...A-and now this..." I say pointing at my wedding ring. "....Now you don't even wa-want me t-to wear my we-wedding ring. Wh-why are you doing this? I-I kn-know I was really stubborn and really troubled you a lot in the beginning, bu-but trust me, I sw-swear I've accepted you as my destiny, and I'm genuinely trying t-to wo-work on th-this marriage, and yet you are asking me to do this... I also searched for your profile information, your marital status showed single, at every single site. That on-only means one thing that you don't want anyone to know that you are married....Maybe you ha-have a point of not introducing me to the people as your wife, cause I'm n-not good comp-compared to th-the other girls you have there....I'm just a simple plain girl and you might be ash-ashamed to have me by yo-your side." I flounder, choking at my sobs, as more tears flow from my eyes.

A warm smile plays on my lips as he listens to me intently. Pulling me up, he places me on his lap sideways, as he wipes my tears.

"Oh so this is what's bothering you?"

I nod my head staring at my lap.

"Now..Now...listen to me very carefully.." He says, cupping my face, as I look into his eyes.

"You are forgetting that you are the wife of a multi billionaire...." He speaks.

"So what does that have to do with this?" I ask.

He slightly shakes his head as he chuckles, "Oh my innocent naive wife, you don't know this world. As soon as they get to know that you are the wife of Zacharias Ivanov, they won't let you live in peace. They will always want to know about your personal life. I never share my personal life in front of anyone. I love to keep it as much discreet and mysterious as possible, and I know, how you hate being a center of attention. I am trying to keep you safe Adiva, away from all the evil." He explains.

"It's not like only you have the surname as Ivanov. There can be anyone in the country." I try to reason out.

"Your name goes by Adiva Zacharias Ivanov....You'll be easily identified as my wife. I have many rivals, and I thought you knew it better. You do remember the art gallery incident right?" I nod. "I don't want a repeat of that incident. I'm trying to keep you hidden from this evil world as much as possible. Cause you are the most precious and beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. You are my most precious treasure sweetheart. A unique treasure that can never be compared to ordinary things. You are the most beautiful girl that I've ever laid my eyes upon....I fell for you, the moment I laid my eyes upon you...You have no idea how much I Love You...."

"So, you are not ashamed of me?"

"I am anything but ashamed of you, I am proud of you my love..."