Chapter 6 - The Wedding

[ Lucy Heartfilia's POV ]

Did I hear it right, his voice? Or is it just my imagination? Am I imagining those words he'll say to me?

To be honest, I still feel guilty for unintentionally forgetting about Elfman and Evergreen's wedding. I'm sure that they're all hoping for me to attend there. Though I don't know what to say nor do after all that had happened. Thanks to Happy and Natsu for reminding and convincing me about it.

Who would've thought that I'm now looking around the shops for a perfect green and brown dress, their theme color. I am supposed to be sulking in my room, not going out to buy a dress. "Mhmm... What should I buy?"

My eyes scanned around, hoping that an elegant looking dress will catch my attention. I've been looking for 30 minutes already, still no perfect dress for me. Dress... Color brown or green... Most likely need it for the wedding... Help..

Finally, I found the perfect dress for me! A brown elegant dress, multi-layer strapless. From the looks of it, I'll look dazzling on it...

---------·♡·----------

As expected, everyone was shocked to see me here at the Magnolia Cathedral. Their eyes grew widen as I walked towards them, feeling as if I'm the bride in here.

If I am the bride in here then.... My groom wouldn't get to be here.

Levy-chan, who was wearing a simple brown chiffon dress with white heels and the same shade of brown ribbon tied upon on her hair as a headband, came on rushing towards me. She obviously trying her best not to trip. "Lu-chan! You look so dazzling!"

"I would say the same thing to you, Levy-chan," I said with a warm smile on my face, managing to hug the blunette back.

"Lushiiiii! I'm glad that you came!"

"Yeah. Thanks for convincing me, Happy..." Then I turned to look back at the blue exceed who obviously is the reason why I'm here. Happy even blushed slightly as he nudged my shoulders playfully, chuckling slightly. "N'aaaawww. It's no big deal, really."

"Come on, let's join the others!" Levy grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the crowd. Even when she's wearing high heels, the blunette managed to drag me without falling. She stopped in front of Lisanna who were wearing green strapless dress. I remembered that this is the girl that only made me feel jealous. When Natsu's around her, I just can't help myself to think that he likes her. But after confessing his feelings to me, it all changed. I'm not jealous of Lisanna anymore, even if there's no reason to.

"Hello, Lisanna!" Lisanna seemed to notice us which made her turn around.

"Hi.." I greeted her as her eyes stopped to look at me. There's still this huge wall between us, a wall that you can't just break. Of course, you can't also change the fact that we both love the same boy.

She greeted us back with a gentle smile on her face. Looking as if nothing happened between the both of us. Well, it's a good thing to be in this way, right? "Hello, Levy, Happy and Lucy.."

"It's good to see you here, Lucy."

"Yeah, me too."

Then, there's this awkward silence again.

I could tell that Levy noticed this awkward silence so she decided to break it by bringing up a different topic. "Where's Elfman?"

"Oh, he's probably entertaining his other guests. Elfmanii-chan looks nervous though."