Chapter 10 - Oh Happy..

[ Happy's POV ]

I am glad that Natsu's alive, despite him being on that doll. I knew that I should obey my instinct. Since that I obliged it, I found out that my partner is still alive! Poor Lucy, knowing that all this time, she believed that her beloved is dead. Not just Lucy, but everybody else who acknowledge him and his friends. I am sure that they all will be happy as soon as they found out that Natsu's alive. But I don't know whether I should tell everyone about his situation now. Hmmm, maybe that I should ask Natsu about it later.

Since that I am here in the guild, I better go to the guild's library to look some information about his situation right now.

I went downstairs to where the library is, by flying, of course. When I got there, the door was open so I thought that maybe someone's inside right now or someone was here a while ago. Though it doesn't matter, knowing that all of us in this place is a nakama for us.

I stepped inside, looking around as I don't know what to do first. I took a lot of books with me and started to read them one by one even if I don't like reading at all. I am doing this for Natsu, of course. He should consider himself lucky that I am finding information here rather than eating my fish right now.

I didn't finish the remaining 15 books on the floor as I my eyes only focused on a picture of Salmon though. I just realized that I'll eventually lose when it comes to fish. "Argh, Natsu, why do you have to do this?"

"Happy? What are you doing here?" I looked up at Levy who was wearing her reading glasses right now, finally felt relief knowing that she can help me when it comes to books. I lowered the book I am reading right now and hugged the blunette's leg, begging for her to help me. "LEVY! HELP ME, HUHUHU."

"What is it, Happy?" She asked worriedly, furrowing her eyebrows at me. Ours voice echoed around the library which made me hope that no one's here but us. "I need to find some information about reincarnation, Levy!"

"About reincarnation, eh?" She put me aside and walked towards the pile of books I took out from different shelve. Levy shook her head in dismay as she read the title of the book I was reading a while ago. I think that I upset her a little for finding out what I really am doing right now. "A secret recipe to a happy fish, really, Happy?"

"I am a cat, Levy. You should have expected that from me." I said innocently, looking at her with my big black eyes. I placed the books back to their usual place one by one just like what Levy told me to do. Levy, on the other hand, went to look around for a book about reincarnation. I am glad though that the blunette didn't ask anything the reason why I am looking for an information like that. Is it possible that she already know about Natsu? That she got a clue that I am doing this for him, eh?

When I went back to the place where I saw Levy, her table was already full of books. She was reading it with such speed just like what Lucy did on our first mission together with Natsu. How can she do it? Reading 10 pages in just 3 seconds? Is it because of the glasses she's wearing right now, the same as what Lucy was wearing at that time?

I don't understand people who loves to read books at all. I mean, why do you have to read when you can just watch it, right? Why read when you can just eat fish like what I always do. Or maybe that it's simply what a lazy cats like me don't do, then?

I just blinked a few times and before I knew it, Levy was done reading a book. Just like a monster! I'd never noticed that this ability is something that everyone should call 'awesome'. I shouldn't have underestimated Lucy back then. Gomenasai, Lucy!

It just took her a few minutes reading the pile of books she took though she don't look like satisfied with it after all. Oh, don't tell me that she's going for another pile of books, then?