Prom Night: Part 2

Start from the beginning

Her head went into my chest. My legs got tired so we both went down the wall. "...your right." She finally said without looking at me.

"I don't understand. I never felt what you felt...I never experienced love at first hand. But I've seen it...especially from my mom and dad. But I know that love can be cruel and can be turned into pure hatred. I've seen most of that go down but even if you find the right one doesn't mean it last." She looked at me and then smiled.

"Lucy..." She touched my face.

"Love is a natural emotion...but it's how it goes into effect with the situation." The words that came out of her mouth felt strong and touched me. I didn't realize it but my lips brushed against hers.

"Lucy I didn't..." She smiled. Her soft petite fingers went through my hair. She kissed my forehead.

"It's ok." We grabbed each others hand and started walking towards the kitchen.

Lucy Heartfilia...I think I just fell in love with you again.

"Lucy!" I held my head. "...I remember...but..."

I decided to finally go out of my room and was welcomed by laughter downstairs. I decided to go see. My heart went fast. I saw the girl I was thinking of...that was on ny mind...Lucy Heartfilia...I remember you.

Lucy P.O.V.

Morning before heading to the Dragneel's household-

My mom woke me up for breakfast at the Dragneel's house. I got dress in a yellow sun dress and some white sandals. I put ny hair in 2 small pig tails and the rest of my hair was down. I dressed Layla up in her baby blue skirt and white stripped shirt and black sandals I put her hair in 2 pig tails and 2 blue ribbons. She was adorable.

"Ohh!!! Look at you Layla you look so adorable!" She giggled and clapped her hands playfully. I picked her up.

"Let's go." I said. "Let's go!!" She mocked pointing to who knows where. I laughed at her silliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layla was in her car seat and car sounds when Loke pressed on the gas. It was sooooooooooooooo adorable I thought I was gonna die. After 10 minutes we were at the gate of Dragneel's. Loke pressed the button on the side of the gate allowing the gate to open. He drove in and parked. We got out. Layla decided that she would race me to the door...of course I let her win...don't need to tell her that. She knocked rapidly.

Aries open the door and looked down. Her face brighten. "Hey Layla." She said.

"Ariy!" Aries looked at me. I shrugged. Guess that's a new nickname. She laughed.

"Well please come inside." We walked. I turned and saw Loke and Aries stare at each other...I giggled softly.

"Grandeeneey were here!" My mom sung. She has to much energy for a woman who's almost 40 or may even be 40.

"Layla I'm in the living room!" We followed the voice. Wendy was on her phone lounging on the floor.

Layla sat down in front of Wendy staring at her. "Hey Layla." She turned over on her back and looked at Layla. Layla smiled. She could make anyone fall for that sweet face of hers.

"Is Natsu awake?" I asked. "I don't know...Wendy, was Natsu awake when you were up there?" Mrs. Dragneel asked.

" I think so...but...he was saying 'make the pain stop'...he said Lucy's name and was like...I...remember...he...-"

"Remembers?" I finished her sentence. "That's...that's great!" Grandeeneey clapped happily.

"Ye...yea." I said. My mom and Mrs. Dragneel were giggling like lunatics...I looked at Wendy for some reason we laughed to.