Need This

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoying...or nah! This book is one of favorites I can tell it is to you guys as well. So plz enjoy this chapter. Have to warn you there's sexual content just warning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray P.O.V.

Few moments before-

"Your lying!"

"Yeah! Erza would never!"

"Well she did and yes it's all true." Jellal was actually thinking he was bad ass or something.

"Alright so if I asked her what will she say...hmmm." I said. He had turned to stone.

"...of course she would say...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V.

"...no..."

"...way!"

"Erza you naughty girl!"

"...I didn't...I...mean...I don't know." Erza moaned.

"It's ok Erza we've all done something...that..." Lucy started to say but she stopped and looked at Levi who had fell asleep a while before.

"...but beside that how about you with..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V.

"...Sting...anything between maybe Lucy or Yukino?" Jellal asked.

"Actually...Lucy ran off with Natsu somewhere and left me with Yukino...I wondered why." He said.

Everyone had a giant anime sweat drop down the back of their heads.

Sting...I didn't realize you were that dumb.

Oh my god Sting.

So naviä.

Ugh Sting stop talking.

"Well...I don't know either Sting." Gajeel said. Obviously he knew but...whatever.

Rouge was throwing a ball up in the air while lying down and staring at the ceiling...like he was in his own universe...only that all stopped.

The door that was connected to the door frame was now on the other side of the room...along with some shards of wood.

"Holy...shit." Gajeel cursed.

Natsu stood in the door...it was like he had fire behind him like...he was on fire with anger.

"ROUGE I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Natsu roared. Gajeel didn't have a chance to stood Natsu.

Natsu's fist...were basically guns...and every punch...was a bullet.

Gray P.O.V.

"Rouge!" Sting attempted to pull Natsu off but Natsu him back and he fell on top of me.

"Shit!" Sting cursed.

Gajeel and Jellal pulled Natsu and he hit Jellal then kicked Jellal in the face. Jellal's nose started bleeding.

"Damn." Jellal wiped his nose on his sleeve and got rid of the blood.

"Gajeel!!...Let! Go!!!" Natsu yelled and then head butted him hard.

Gajeel went back. "You jackass!!" Gajeel punched Natsu hard in his face and...everything seemed like it had all just fell apart as Lucy and the other girls watched.