Love and Hate

*******************************************************

This is Chapter 3, all of this chapter is about Natsu and Lucy nothing more. So enjoy and FAIRY TAIL FOREVER!! Here's Chapter 3...READ!

*******************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

The girl was standing right in front of me, eyes widened staring at me. She seemed scared. "Uh...thank you for inviting us to your home Grandeeneey." Ms. Heartfilia was trying to not make it weird.

"Lucy say thank you." Ms. Heartfilia said to her daughter.

"T-T-Thank you for inviting us." She said without showing her eyes.

"Come inside please!" My mom said eagerly. They walked in.

They followed us into the dining room, and we sat down.

Ms. Heartfilia and my mom sat in the ends. I sat near my mom as did Wendy and Lucy sat next to me...I didn't react when she did.

"Oh crap I think I forgot to get the apple cider and red wine." Mom looked at me but pouting.

"Can you please go buy some honey dear?" I heard a little giggle next to me.

"Oh how about you go too Lucy?" Her eyes widened.

".......o-o-ok." I could tell she wasn't ok with it.

We both got up. Wendy was looking at both of us and she nodded no to me. "What did I do?" I mouthed to her.

She rubbed her temples. "Mom which car can I take?" She looked up.

"The truck." She said. I nodded while slightly smiling.

We went walked into the garage where my parents 3 cars were. "Get in." I commanded her. She was hesitant, but got in the front.

I opened the garage door and pulled out and drove to the store. We didn't speak. I rolled down the window. I leaned back in my seat. Lucy started to look out the window.

"So...like..."

"I know you don't like me so let's just get this over with." I laughed to myself. Blondie needs to learn some manners.

I looked back at her. Her blond hair was blowing and the moonlight shined on it just right. NO! You already have a girlfriend! I slapped myself.

She looked at me. Yea she must think I'm crazy. My phone rung. I looked at it. Gray.

I answered it. "Hey Gray." I said casually. "I think you need to cone over here." He sounded shocked.

"Why? Wait...where are you?" I said wondering. "Gajeel hosted his birthday party...just...just come!" He yelled hanging up the phone after.

"Hey make sure you buckled your seat." I warned her. I heard the click and made a sharp 'u' turn in the street and picked up my speed slightly.

I hope mom didn't worry where we were. It didn't take us long to get there.

There were tons of cars outside Gajeel's house. I parked on the side.

"Coming or not." She got out.

We walked to the door. I knocked. Gajeel opened the door.

"I see you came. Gray said he was going to call you...go look...oh and you must be Lucy I heard a lot about you from Gray." He shook her hand. She smiled slightly.

"Natsu...and Lucy?" Gray said as we came in.

"Ok no time for introductions what did you call me for?" I said not really caring...at first.