They stopped when you entered the room.

You were wearing an off shoulder top with long sleeves, high waisted jeans, white sneakers and you styled your hair into a messy bun.

Pic below.

"She... She's so beautiful." They thought to themselves.

The room went in silence, they stared at you and blush.

You were about to get your Ipad, you were confused at the sudden silence and look at them which made some looked away.

"W-what?" You ask, getting shy because some are still staring at you.

"I can't handle your beauty twin! I'm getting blind!" Sunoo said dramatically, covering his eyes.

"Yeah! Noona is too gorgeous!" Daniel, Niki and Taki agreed covering their eyes too.

"Hahaha stop kidding" you said, shaking your head at their silliness.

"Does she even have a clue how beautiful she is?!" They all thought to themselves.

"She's going out looking like that?! What if some guys looked at her?!" Jay thought to himself, getting stressed out again, slapping the back of his neck.

"Can't you just go out, wrapping your self in a blanket?" K said while pouting, covering you with the whole blanket like a burrito.

"Hahaha ofcourse not oppa" you said.

And they started to warned you like a father to their daughter.

"Don't talk to guys okay?" Hanbin said seriously.

"Yeah!" They all agreed, nodding their head furiously.

"Noona, Don't tell your name if some guys ask you!" Daniel said.

"Yeah, if they ask if you have a boyfriend, say yes! And say either our names!" Taki said which made you hold your laughter from his cuteness.

"If they look at you, glare at them Noona." Niki added, teaching you how to glare.

"Yeah!" They agreed.

"If some stranger touch you, punch him in the face, like this" Jay said, gesturing how to punch.

"Yeah, yeah" they agreed.

You can't help but laugh so hard at them.

"Hhahaha stop it guys!" You said

"Twin! We're serious here!" Sunoo said pouting.

"Yeah!" They all said nodded seriously.

"I'll be fine haha and besides, I'm with Heeseung oppa, Sunghoon oppa, Jungwon-ie and the staffs." You said

Which made them put their hand under their chin thinking, which made you shake your head at their cuteness.

"She got a point..." They said nodding slowly.