"More..." Was all I could manage to say.

Cole's fingers trailed up my legs and gently pushed them apart. His fingers drew lines along my thighs making me shiver with anticipation. My mind was filled with pleasure and frankly, I couldn't keep up. Cole bit one of my buds which made me yelp as it came as a surprise. Cole pulled my arms and placed them above my head. I whimpered at the slight loss of contact.

"Keep them up there." He said lowly. I whined but complied anyways. He trailed kisses right down my thighs before taking my length in his mouth. I arched deeply.

"Aah-mhm. Cole-" I managed to choke out. His tongue was swirling and lips were planted firmly against my base. I moaned. The hot air inside his mouth only made it impossibly harder to control myself. His pace picked up. I was a fucking mess. I tried to keep my hands above my head but to no avail. With my hands tangled in his hair, Cole sped up making me release without warning. He removed his own clothing then stared at me.

Cole pinned my arms back down and grinded himself roughly on me.

"Bad kittens get punished when they don't follow rules." Cole said lowly. I don't know why but him calling me kitten made me aroused even further. My flaccid cock became hard once more.

"Then punish me." I said trying to create more friction between us.

"Ask nicely." He said moving his hips in a thrusting motion. I moaned arching further.

"Please punish me. Please." I cried needily.

"Please what?" He said smirking. My eyes snapped open to his and I smirked biting down on my lip seductively.

"Please daddy." I said slowly.

My tongue darted out to coat my dry lips. Cole groaned and his grip on my arms loosened. I took the opportunity to trail my hand down his defined chest. He sucked in a harsh breathe. I flipped us over and he allowed me. I kissed his chest down to his v line. I grabbed his cock and slowly began to jerk him off.

"Fuck." Cole groaned.

I smiled feeling aroused at the sight of him. My hands pumped him slowly. Every now and then, my index finger would graze over his tip making him breathe sharply. I began to speed up while grinding my hips against his. I wanted to feel him pulse and twitch inside me. I grabbed the bottle of lube that was on the night stand and coated myself with it. Cole watched me groaning. I positioned him at my entrance before I slowly slid down on him biting my lip. Cole gripped my waist.

"Impatient aren't you?" He asked. I got up before sliding back on him making him groan.

"Shut up." I said.

I pushed my hips forward as I took in his length. Any movement made me burn for more. I moaned out loud continuing at my slow pace. Cole seeming to have enough of my slow pace began thrusting into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he hit that one spot. I tried to slow him down but to no avail. Cole continued making me scream and whimper. I'm pretty sure his neighbors heard us. Cole flipped us over so he was on top. He began pounding mercilessly into me.

"How. The. Fuck. Are. You. So. Damn. Tight." He said with every thrust.

My body arched this will making me scream. Cole sped up. We were both reaching our climax. His grip on my waist tightened as he held me down and pounded into me. My moans and his groans filling the room. I'm pretty sure I would have bruises on my skin.

"Cole. Hm-fuck. I'm so....near." I said breathlessly.

"Cum for me baby." He commanded.

And just like that I did just as Cole came inside me. I had forgotten that he wasn't wearing a condom. I moaned feeling his semen coat the inside of my body. Cole pulled out of me and his fluids flowed out of me. I whimpered. Cole laid next to me. His fingers playing in my hair. I hummed.

"Tired?" He asked.

"A bit." I said snuggling into him. He chuckled.

"Sleep. It's late anyways." He said. I nodded.

"Did you finish cooking?" I asked. I had completely forgotten that he was cooking. He chuckled.

"Now you remember." He laughed, "yes I did. Rest baby."

"You should rest too." I said looking at his sliver gray eyes. He chuckled.

"I will rest. I promise." He said. My body felt heated and suddenly I wasn't that tired anymore. I kissed his lips roughly moaning.

"Round 2?" I asked feigning innocence. He laughed and pinned me to the bed.

"As you wish your majesty." He said before attacking my lips once more.

And so we carried on. For round two and three and four and five. Well, you get the drift. Soon, I was exhausted and so was he so we settled for a peaceful slumber.

This was heaven.

*****

Welp, oop-
I- you-

I'm not blushing you are.

This chapter took me a while to write considering I get easily flustered over sex scenes. It's so hard to find words that won't let me go, you know.

Anyways

Vote
Comment
And Share!!!

Love,
MsComplex💋