Torn 2

Louis's (POV)

"Harry, you don't have to b-" I start to say but was cut off by him saying, "Save it, fuck you, and your bitch ass friend." He leaves me standing there alone in the bathroom.

How can he be so cruel after what we just did? I want to cry so bad, but I don't have time to cry. I need to go find Niall.

I pull myself together and step out of the bathroom. I scan the bar and finally find Niall. He seems to be fine, maybe he's just ready to leave.

"Hey you okay?" I ask, checking on him.

"Yeah! I'm great, I just wanted to know if you were okay actually. You were in the bathroom for a long ass time bitch." He says, smirking at me.

"Oh shut up!" I laugh, "You wouldn't believe what just happened." I finish saying.

"Give me all the details babe." He smiles at me.

-

"So, that's how it ended pretty much." I say, kinda too, bummed out.

"First of all fuck! Louis, I'm sorry I texted you ruining the moment, but second of all, fuck him! What gives him the right to treat you like that. He's been nothing but rude to you ever since you guys met!" Niall grits his teeth, angry with Harry for hurting me.

Thank you god, for letting me meet Niall.

"I'm glad we're friends." I tell Niall, meaning it.

"Me too!" He exclaims, hugging me tight, making me feel super warm inside.

-

"Thanks for letting me crash last night Lou. I was drunk as hell." Niall laughs.

"Of course, you think you can give me a ride to school today? I really need to get a car soon." I say, fixing us a pot of coffee.

"Duh, I'll give you a ride." He says cheerfully.

I really need to start thinking about getting a car. I can't keep relying on lyft and other people for rides.

-

As Niall drives us to school, I can't help but think about Harry. I hate that I am, but after last night how can I not think of him. He's literally such a dick head when he doesn't get his way but I accept that about him. I just don't get why he cursed at me and blew me off. Ugh! Stop thinking of him. STOP THINKING OF HIM! Stop, stop, stop. My brain screams and shouts.

*Snap *Snap

"Earth to Louis?" Niall says, snapping his fingers in my face.

"Shit, I'm sorry Niall." I say, pinching the bridge of my nose. "What were you saying?" I asked him, hoping I don't zone out and start thinking of Harry again.

"Nothing important Lou, you need to cheer up. I know you're still upset about Harry, but you need to show him what he's missing boy!" Niall tells me, boosting my confidence.

"You know what? You're right. I will show him exactly what he's missing." I smirk, balling my fists.

"Awe hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Niall chants, leaving both of us smirking at each other.

Niall is totally right. If Harry what's to be an asshole, that's fine by me. He's going to wish he never spoke to me the way he did. I may not have a lot of confidence, but he kissed me. He obviously is attracted to me. The way I see it, I have the upper hand.