"The drunken truth"

Harry's (pov)

Why do I have to be in love with my bestfriend louis?

He's supposed to be my friend not my boyfriend!

I can't help but always think about him everyday and wish I could kiss him and fuck him. But that'll probably never happen. Why does he have to be so hot? So sexy? Ugh! That's it I'm calling him and taking him out to do something fun.

"Hey Louuuuu!" I said.

"Hey hazza!" he said excited.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing just thought I'd stay home and be lonely as ever." he said.

"Haha, well let's go do something fun together." I said happily.

"Okay like what?" he asked.

"Hmm it's a surprise." I said laughing.

"Hmph. Fine." He said pouting.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30." I said.

"Okay haz." he said.

"Okay bye Lou." I said.

"Bye harrybeary!" He said giggling.

Alright tonight Lou and I are gonna have some fun. I plan on taking him to the club to get our drink on!

Louis (pov)

I wonder where harry is taking me tonight. What ever it is it will probably be really fun. It's always fun when I'm with him.

Why do I have to be in love with him though? He's my best friend. If I ever told him I loved him he'd probably laugh in my face and never speak to me again.

Why does he have to be so damn hot. So cute and precious? I think of him everyday. I wish I could just kiss him and tell him to fuck me so good. But that would never happen only in my dreams. Therefore I'm going to take a nap and dream of him.

-

Oh shit! It's 7:30 harry will be here in an hour and a half I've got to get ready! I said to myself

I ran upstairs and took a five minute shower. I got out and put my towel around my waist. It took me like fifteen minutes to style my hair and make it just right.

I went and rummaged through my closet to find an outfit. I went with black skinny jeans and a white v neck with some black vans. I stared at myself in the mirror and damn I looked sexy if I do say so my self.

It was now 8:15 so I went and sat on the couch and waited patiently for haz to come get me. I checked my phone ever thirty seconds to make sure he didn't text me. He didn't. It was only 8:20 calm down louis you have ten minuets left.

Ding dong!

I hopped off the couch and opened my door.

God dammit harry is so fucking hot. Why does he have to be that way. He was in skinny jeans with a white v neck exposing his huge biceps. I couldn't help but stare.

"Hey boo." he said grinning.

"Hey haz." I said smiling.

"You ready for the best night of your life?" He asked.

"Hell yes. Lets go." I said walking out the door grabbing my jacket and phone.

Harry's (pov)

God. Oh my fucking god. Louis looked so hot in his outfit. I wanted to just kiss him so badly.

"So where are we going?" he asked.

"To the club to dance and drink." I said smirking.

"Fuck yeah." he said.