"I want every inch of you louis"

Harry's (pov)

So today my boyfriend louis, and I are going to the gym together. I don't really know how the work out is going to go, I mean if we do end up working out, because last time we were going to the gym to "work out" we ended up having sex in the men's locker room bathroom stall.

FLASHBACK

Harrys (pov)

"Haaarrryyyy, louis whined, were supposed to be working out, what are we doing in the locker room were not even sweaty enough for either of us to take a shower?"

"Hmph, I chuckled, we will be." I started to Palm louis threw his gym shorts.

"Oh-ohh really," Louis smirked and said.

I felt a slight bulge forming in his briefs while palming him. We couldn't continue this out in the locker room so I led him to the bathroom stall. Once we were both inside the stall I locked the door and slammed him up against the door and kissed him roughly and hard. I picked up his legs and wrapped them around my waist, grinding into him up against the door.

"Ohh-hh god harry your making my cock so hard for you." louis said.

"You like when I grind up against your cock like this louis?"

"Huh?"

"I bet you want me to fuck you so hard in this stall don't you baby?"

"Yes, harry, please fuck me with your big cock!"

I sure as fuck didn't have to be told twice. I slipped both of our shorts and briefs off, ripping the condom packet open. Neither of us had lube so louis spit on his hand and wrapped his small hand around my throbbing cock making it nice and slick. I put louis legs back around my waist and began thrusting in and out of his tight little ass.

"Oh yeah, louis, your so tight, Ughhh you feel so good around my cock."

"Oh harry, don't stop please make me cum, please harry."

I picked up the pace and fucked him faster and faster!

"Haa-arryy! Oh god, fuck me, fuck me good!"

"That's it louis shout my name so everyone knows who's fucking you and can only fuck you so good."

"HARRY!!, "louder louis." HARRY HARRY!! Oh yeah"

"I-mm gonna cum harry!"

"Me too baby, it's okay baby let go" and we both came hard, breathing hard in the stall.

"So much for a work out baby, louis said.

"Are you kidding babe, that was a great workout!"

FLASHBACK ENDS

Louis (pov)

We arrived at the gym and I secretly hoped we came to do what we did last time. Harry and I walked inside the gym and found our way to the treadmill.

"So you want to run a mile on this thing?" harry said.

"Damit, I wanna do what we did last time." I mumbled

"What was that?" Harry said with a smirk.

"Oh I said, yeah let's run a mile."

We started running on the treadmill and oh god harry looked so fucking hot you have no clue. He was all sweaty and they way his curls went up and down as he ran. Okay stop it louis I said to myself. Harry caught me staring at him and of course he smirked. After about and hour,we both got off the treadmill drenched with sweat. Harry lifted up his tank top wiping his sweaty sexy hot face showing off his abs and butterfly tattoo. God why does he have to be so hot? We continued working out on other machines for a while,then left to go to our apartment.

~

We arrived back at our apartment still sweating from the gym. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to do what we did last time.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked concerned.

"Yeah baby I'm fine, I'm just gonna shower, I'll be out in a bit." I said.

"Okay babe." Harry said.

Harry's (pov)

I wonder what's bugging louis. He seemed a little down after the gym. I wanted to fuck him so badly

At the gym but I didn't want him to be upset that we were going to the gym for the wrong reasons. I need to stop being stupid, louis loves when I fuck his brains out. Matter of fact I'm going to take my ass in the shower with him to fuck him senseless! I made my way to the shower getting naked and opening the curtain.

"Harry!" Louis squealed, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Shhh babe, I said,while getting in the shower,closing the curtain and looking him in the eyes, I came in here to fuck you so hard."

"Okay baby." Louis said with a cheeky grin.

Now babe put your leg right there so I can fuck you at a good angle. He obeyed and I lined myself up with his hole and began thrusting in and out.

"I want every inch of you louis." I said moaning

"I want you to fuck every inch of me everyday." Louis said.

"As long as your mine, your wish is my command." I said while thrusting.

"Ohhh god harry don't stop!" "I'll always be yours forever and always if you'll have me." Louis said half serious and half moaning.

"I'm gonna cum Lou!"

"Me too, me too!"

We both came hard. Then washed ourselves and made out for a while in the shower. When we got out of the shower we made our way to the bed going at it for round two.

Louis (pov)

I don't really know which was better the shower sex or the bathroom sex. I guess my day turned out pretty great if you ask me. Harry and I finished round two in our bed and laid in silence tracing each others tattoos.

"Louis." Harry said.

"Hmmm."

"I love you." Harry said seriously.

"I love you, Harry Edward Styles." "Forever and always."

Okay so if you like this please vote! I think this is turning out great I'll be updating when I have nothing to do. And that almost always so continue reading!!

~ArianaXx