Torn 3

Louis's (pov)

"From this day forward, I can't and won't let you go. I'll take care of you Louis. I'll try so hard not to mess this up." He whispers into my neck drifting off to sleep. I know damn well he thought I was asleep because from the short amount of time I've known this man he does not show his emotions willingly.

What the actual fuck, have I gotten myself into. I've known Harry for less than a week and I'm already sleeping in his bed and exchanging blow jobs. My goal was to try and stay away from him but look at me now. I'm in his bed with his arm draped over me. I can't help but admire how beautiful he looks sleeping. I want to run my fingers through his brown locks but I stop myself.

I'm not sure what to make of all that just happened here tonight but I'm obviously not thinking clearly. Harry is dangerous for me and I've already went through one heart break with Adrian I don't need a-fucking-nother.

Before I know it I'm quietly moving Harry's arm off of me. I have to get the fuck out of here. After I'm fully dressed tip toeing to the door like a fucking child, I hear Harry mumble something. "Liam, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby." He's crying in his sleep it seems like.

It takes everything in me not to wake him up. Who the hell is Liam? I should have known, this is exactly the kind of person Harry is. One minute he's being all nice to me sucking my dick and calling me baby now he's calling out for somebody named Liam and calling him baby in his sleep. I can't help the jealousy that comes over me. "Liam.." he whimpers again.

I can't stand this anymore. I sneak out of his room full of regret and make my way outside the frat house. I make a mental note to never come back here again. It's nearly 4:30am and there's college kids still partying. Jesus help them.

I'm thankful for the Lyft driver that picks me up to take me back home. We don't speak much as I assume he can sense my sleepy mood. I rest my head on the cold window and close my eyes.

-

"Sir, we've arrived." The man says waking me up from my thirty minute nap.

"Thank you so much." I politely say, stepping out of the car.

I make my way inside the house and head straight for my bed to sleep off whatever, the hell happened last night. I hope to wake up and realize that this was all just a fucked up dream.

Harry's (pov)

"Liam! Liam please! Come back to me baby. Please don't do this. I love you, I love you." I keep saying but it's no use. He can't hear me.

"Fuck!" I jolt up from my sleep. Not another fucking dream of the ghosts from my past.

It takes me a second to realize where I am and who is missing from my bed. Louis. He must have left in the middle of the night. But why? I thought we had a good time why would he just up and leave? The thought pisses me off.

I check my phone and it's nearly 11am. Well fuck there goes my first class. I scramble out of bed and throw a pair of jeans and t-shirt on. I'm pissed off that Louis left and didn't even at least leave a note for his departure.

I make my way out of the frat house and cruise in my jeep to class. This car is about the only thing I love in this world besides myself of course. On my way to school my stomach turns at the thought of seeing Louis. Does he regret last night? Does he feel for him what I do even though it's been less than a week? These thoughts take over my mind and by the time I know it, I've arrived.