• twenty nine | 29

Beginne am Anfang

"it's gonna get-"

"i love you, pleaseee? you're soft."

"..goddamit."

"wait wait wait wait, so what that old man knows, is that im supposedly dead by now?" the brunette questioned curiously, wiping the slight sauce that was placed near the edge of his lips with a small tissue infront of him, licking his lips with brushing over his tounge whilst staring at his attractive lover, [M/n] placing down his chopsticks at the top of the bowl, his hand reaching over to grab his phone from his pockets, clearing his throat afterwards.

"yeah. im assigned to. you're supposed to be dead by now, the mission is still the same but different. he wants you dead or alive, he found a client who's willing to pay good money for your corpse if i bring you back dead. fucking disgusting pigs!" Oikawa squeaked and flinched in surprise once the contracted killer infront of him had thew the glass of water to the wall behind him forcefully, growling in pure hatred upon stating the words he just spewed. the brunette awkwardly nodding, he indeed was scared for his safety because of the people after him, but he was more scared of their safety because of [M/n] wanting to go after them.

"that's..messed up, [M/n]-Chan..Im scared.."

"you have the rights to be. but, im not hesitant once it comes to mauling someone out. im not gonna let you get hurt." the setter snickered lightly, nodding in agreement, "i know! though, what will you tell your boss? im still alive after all.." [M/n] choked in his own spit, the feeling of visible disgust was enough for him to shudder his shoulders and gag, cringing. "that dumbledore on crack wannabe is not, and never will be my boss! he hired me, sure.. but he's not my boss!" Oikawa lets out a laugh, finding the occurance quite humurous upon seeing the other male seemingly in irritated character.

"but, to answer your question." the volleyball player stared once his joyful laughter died down, eyes gazing at his partner in curiosity - [M/n] holding his phone beside his ear, a finger wagging infront of his mouth as a signal to keep quiet unless Oikawa wanted to be inside danger. a few rings were heared before the line stopped and a voice of a raspy tone echoed around them;

"pleasure to recieve a call from you, Mr.[L/n]. good morning, been to the toilet?"

"been in the after life?"

"im not dead, Mr.[L/n.]"

"shame."

"any reports?"

"Oikawa lived through my poison. doctors were professionals, your syringes are kinda shit, no offense. he's also missing, hes not at the gym, or his house, or anywhere i would asumme where he would be."

"im surprised Mr.Oikawa is alive at that poison rate..im sure it was enough to kill him.."

"well, it didn't."

"how unfortunate..anything else?"

"im gonna try and find him. i don't need your men to meddle in my business. your men sucks at missions and we can tell. i can research on my own, so don't do anything, got it?"

"i would offer help, but your intimidation scares me. so of course, i wish you good-" without finishing the sentence said, [M/n] was swift to end the call with his index finger, Oikawa frowning from concern, he was too young for this, indeed he was. the only thing he could do was look down on his food, not having the appetite to eat any further. the old man sounded serious despite sounding quite dense and easy-going. he knew the old man was powerful, and [M/n] had no chance of something goes wrong.

"Tōru, look at me." once thr brunette's heart clutched tightly against his chest, along with tears brimmed up in the corners of his eyes, [M/n] hummed and quickly took notice of the situation, Oikawa was panicking and near to a emotional breakdown. though, the setter slowly looked in only for the other male to reach over and make their foreheads touch, whispering a few words before their lips made contact, the brunette immediately calming down as relief, and the feeling of being secure overflowed his negative emotions;

"Tōru Oikawa. i love you, ill do anything to keep you safe. i don't care if i had to get shot more than a hundred times. if it costs me numerous lives, as long as you're alive, i will take that sacrifice. i love you. i really do." the brunette sniffled under his touch once they pulled apart, staring at each other as a smile appeared in both of their lips visibly.

"but for now, let's focus on explaining me to your team.

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?