• twenty three | 23

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"hajime, i'm asking you to leave before i force you to leave." Oikawa snapped lowly, his colored orbs darkening in sharpness, his pupils dilating as it ended with a tiger eye, surrounding his atmosphere with a thick and heavy force of annoyance, a hand slightly in the air with 4 of his fingers clasped closed, his index pointing towards the closed wooden door in a way of showing stern and seriousness.

though, Iwaizumi was too far much inside his boiling feelings, not wanting to show he was currently going to be submissive with the simple order directed towards for him to follow simply, disregarding the brunette's words from earlier and replaced them with a breathless statement instead. not bothering to pay previous attention; "he wants you dead, Oikawa." he simplified, not wanting to sugar-coat his choice of sentence any longer. which only seemed to irritate the captain further.

"you're blaming a dead man for my occurance. how malicious of you," the setter responded, his heat rising up into his mind, though he didn't wanna start an argument right then and there with all the numbness pain he was currently going through. his tone was cracked, his lips going chapped though he forcibly yet harshly spat his words out, blood pumping against his irked forehead evidently, his tounge clicking in aggravation afterwards.

with a deep heavy intake of breathe, Iwaizumi had to take in as his attempt of increasing his tranquility, realising a ball of air once he had placed his middles fingers by his temples, massaging them throughly before his gazing stare glanced back towards the slightly growling brunette by the bed, eyeing the ace with lingering curiosity along with mixed hatred, his confusion never once went perceptible, though he never wished for this emotion to be visible;

Oikawa had Iwaizumi as a long time partner since his childhood. the dark haired male played an important role character in his life, the setter gave everything he could've given towards Iwaizumi and Iwaizumi only. his trust, affection, honesty, and numerous more personal feelings he had felt. the brunette was basically the polar opposite with his usually composed friend, but it never brought them further apart, it never once placed a dent in their friendship, up until now.

with knowing the wing spike's personality of spewing out statements that were previously proved as a truthful sentence, Oikawa did grow bewildered with the current situation and argument they were going through at that moment. the brunette gave his dependence on the stressed ravenette just right beside his bedside, it wasn't unusual for Iwaizumi to create possibly honest conspiracies and theories. though, he never once sparked a negative comment about something, or even a person such as someone who's as nice as his coach. [M/n].

the setter knew that the ace himself despised toxicity. Iwaizumi hated backstabbers, it would be an odd fact if the ravenette had suddenly talked such a sensitive topic about the [h/c] male even though the former coach had already passed away not too long by the date they were in right at that time. Oikawa knew that the wing spiker was being stern and stoic about his said statements, with the thick ambience and heavy news brought up to not just him, but the whole school, it would be a shitty timing for pranks and jokes, wouldn't it.

Oikawa didn't know what to do, he loves [M/n] and grew strong feelings he still held right now, though, he believes the ace wasn't in the right position to create a scene like this without showing his honesty. he could only look down on his hands in reticence whilst covering his eyes, closing them shut and mumbling to himself - which was left inaudible for Iwaizumi's hearing.

Trust Iwaizumi

Trust Iwaizum

Trust Iwaizm

Trust Iwaim

Trust Iwam

Trust Iwm

Trust Im

Trust M

Trust [M/n] ¿¿¿

TRUST HIM¿¿

TRUST HIM¿¿

TRUST [M/N]-CHAN.

"iwa-chan." Iwaizumi averted his eyes slowly with slight hope, wanting to hear the response he would receive satisfaction from about, a small hesitant smile irking the corners of his lips upwards in curiosity, cocking his head lightly towards the side and remained silent for the continuation. humming confusedly, watching the brunette's every action in bewildered excitement.

"get out."

Iwaizumi blinked, his mouth galing in surprise as he found himself in a situation of nothing but reticence, his throat going dry in a swift movement once Oikawa had reached out for the glass base placed on top of the wooden desk beside him, his arm extending out in the air to the direction of where the wing spiker was placed, hitting the ravenette by the arm unknowingly. small shards pricking Iwaizumi once it had landed quite harshly, his wince echoing through the setter's ears.

looking up to meet Oikawa's blank expressed chocolate orbs, the dark haired male looked down in hesitance before turning around on his heel to briskly walk out before any crucial occurance would happen to him. the only thing the brunette heard was his door slamming down shut with a loud grumble, Iwaizumi's shoes clicking through the assumedly empty hallways of the hospital before it had gone faint and disappeared completely.

the volleyball captain shaked his head in realisation, his eyes going wide as he kicked off the sheet that covered his lower body, his bare feet making contact wihh the glacial tiles as he nearly limped his way out, opening the wooden door open but unsurprisingly found no sign of Iwaizumi's presence around, a frown appearing on his lips as a heavy sugh escaped his mouth afterwards.

with Oikawa gritting his teeth and clenching his fist and evident guilt, his  gaze averted upwards once a few doctors and nurses walked in sync, their expression of sorrowfulness was visible and easy to spot. the brunette breathing out one last time before turning, wanting to go back inside his room before he was stopped by his hearing, his head turning in a small degree as his mouths agaped in disbelief.

"i feel bad for that man. he looks peaceful as well."

"he's alive, in a critical situation."

"where did you find him?"

"infront of the Oikawa residents house. patient almost died with insufficient blood."

"ah, what's the name?"

"[L/n] [M/n.]"

"[M-M/n..]-Chan..?"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?