• five | 05

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

last chapter didn't quite make sense considering Karasuno entered the gym, Hinata and Tanaka was seen already before Hinata left and Tanaka followed and stuff so sjejsksk let's just pretend they entered together 😭

'what the fuck you mean I can't kill the karasuno's baldy?!'

'he disrespected his elder!'

'Mr.L/n, please refrain your temper
from bursting.'

'i understand being disrespected is
a huge deal taken by you, but selfish
movements aren't necessary for
this.'

'killing an unneeded civilian isn't part of your plan unless it gets in your way correct? then please settle down.'

'god you even type like a
wannabe.'

'being compared to Dumbledore is
a compliment taken. thank you Mr.L/n, and im glad I could help.'

'you didn't do shit!'

"[L/n], your practically breaking your phone..don't hold it too ti—!" growling lowly, [M/n] looked over to the blonde coach right beside him - who scurried a bit to his side in small surprise with a hint of fear, seeing that the younger male looked about in the verge of throwing both a temper and hot-headed tantrum if he spoke more.

realising the visible scowl on his face, he briskly softened his tensed up features. an apologetic small smile over to the blonde, "im sorry, i saw a hate speech online and i couldn't help but get exasperated." Sadayuki's slightly trembling state began to cool down, nodding in reassurance over to the other male. showing no signs of rejecting his small apology - which [M/n] responded with a simple small grin, looking back to the volleyball players.

"coach," the three men turned their heads over to the call of the ace, who jabbed his thumb over to the gym doors - that burst wide open in which [M/n] could only watch with a blank expression on his face, sure their entrance was dramatic and all but he could care less about this practice match if he needed to be truthful.

the [h/c] male looked down over to his shoes, acting as if it was the most interesting thing he had ever witnessed. just seeing the Karasuno bald guy made his annoyance arise, and he didn't wanna cause a scene and possibly loose the probability count of success. not to mention, it'll ruin his whole image and reputation.

hearing the squeaky noises of their shoes that grew louder by the second, made him sigh silently - already aware the opposite team was headed towards the coaches, ready to greet them - and possibly even thank them loads considering Irihita did mention their advisor begged alot for this to happen. he either wanted to feel pity for the advisor, or laugh at his desperation.

glancing up, he met eyes with the badl karasuno male earlier - who's jaw practically dropped down to the floor after noticing the position [M/n] was at. which made the youngest coach scoff and plaster on a quick fraud of a grin, walking slightly forwards to greet the specific male.

"hello, we meet again!" he greets enthusiastically, waving his hands as a welcome before giving him a secretive glare in the eye - which he thought unnoticed by the others except for the man infront of him. the feeling of being escatic was covering his salty atmosphere, a hand extending over to the bald crow.

"[L/n] [M/n], coach of the volleyball team." he paused his words to smile intimidatingly. "please do your best in..crushing us. hm?" [M/n] sheepishly shaked the guy's hand before turning his back in satisfaction, seeing the embarassment flush through the face of the younger player. "oh, you've met him [L/n]?" the youngest coach looked over to the head of their trio with a small smile. "yes, we met in the bathroom earlier." Irihita shrugged and nodded, averting his gaze back to the opposing team.

Iwaizumi scrunched his face in curiosity, wondering on why [M/n] had suddenly held into a vicious state over the Karasuno male earlier. but brushed it off, blaming it on being all an hallucination of his head as he shakes it off with a quick sigh. "wait, where's Oikawa?" the team hummed and started turning their heads in every possible way they could, only to be met with no brunette in the room. which made the dark haired male groan out in annoyance. "damn it Trashykawa.."

[M/n] sat down in the bench once again, feeling bored despite just nearly starting a brand new day. he just wanted to finish all this, get paid and move onto a next dealership or something.

"this is gonna be boring.." he mutters, placing a leg up on the bench before resting the side of his head on his knee, eyes already wanting to close. "so boring."

"this is golden!" [M/n]'s obnoxious laugh echoed through the gym, seeing that the shorter male apparently named Hinata had missed his serve and hit their setter on the back of his head out of anxiety, seeing as he was still nervous about the activity despite it just being a practice match.

Irihata sighed, raising a hand to silently hit the male on the back of his head rather harshly - receiving a groan and grunt from the youngest out of the three. "why'd you do that fooor?" he questioned childishly, a pout appearing on his lips as the eldest refused to make eye contact.

"saving you from embarassment," he replied, referring to the laughing stock the [h/c] male had become after witnessing such scene. waving both his hands in the air defeatedly, he chuckled. "okay okay, you're the boss. i get it," the head coach just simply ignored him after a quiet hum as a short response back.

"hey, you! yeah you, orange head!" [M/n] called out which Sadayuki sweat dropped too, Hinata swiftly looked over to the call before pointing a finger to himself in confusion. which Tanaka clicked his tounge at and attempted his best to take the oranged haired male away from the intense stare.

with a grin, [M/n] leaned his head onto the palm of his hand. wanting to strike up a nasty comment but deckded to go against it, seeing as it would affect his 'nice' figure. "calm down hm? your teammates are depending on you." Hinata's smile grew wider, showing signs of regaining his composure as he eagerly nods afterwards. "yes sir!"

the youngest coach just chuckled and looked away, his interest going down in a flash as his boredom came back to his senses.

"i wanna get paid.."

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?