• nine | 09

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

"trashykawa answer me, what do you mean you want space?!" the youngest coach flinched, hearing the rather loud shout from the ace despite being flooded with several admirers being intrigued by his appearance. [M/n] was basically 2nd popular in the whole school just by his looks and all that, he did find it irritating but atleast he can calm himself down more than usual ever since the small comfort he gave Oikawa that day of their loss.

after he asked that question to the brunette, he didn't seem to reply but chuckled quietly yet continued to sniffle afterwards - [M/n] gaining no answers in the end yet achieved curiosity anyways.

"excuse me," the [h/c] male smiled softly, waving his hands lazily in the air before squeezing through the tight crowd, approaching a heated Iwaizumi along with him holding his phone in a rather tight grasp, as if it was almost close to breaking down to shattered pieces.

"Iwaizumi." [M/n] calls out quietly, avoiding to interfere with the 'conversation' him and the brunette captain was having over the device. the dark haired male turned in only see the youngest coach with curiosity blocking his features, though of course the ace still felt reluctant about trusting his own senior.

covering the speaker of his phone, the ace sighed heavily but found no reason to disagree on replying. "Oikawa doesn't wanna come to practice." [M/n] raised a brow, tilting his head to the side which Iwaizumi took this gesture as a sign to continue; "said something about space or something, tch. damn him." he says, a low grunt by the end of his sentence.

the youngest coach simply hummed and turned on his heel, not bothering to thank the wing spiker of the volleyball team as he simply grabbed his bag from the benches, walking towards the gym doors with his free hand waving in the air as a small fare well.

"im gonna take a dump."

"then why are you bringing your bag coach?!"

"this feels like deja vu.."

"don't let him lEaVe!"

"someone grab a baseball bat!"  slamming the door shut was enough for [M/n] to get blocked from hearing further more comments from the younger volleyball players, though he was mostly curious about that last statement that was yelled but brushed it off with a shrug anyways.

he passed a couple students before making it towards the front, leaving the school with no further sayings. not like he cared if he got caught by the principal, he doesn't even get in trouble for only his appearance. he did admit it was slightly unfair at first, but atleast he got perks for doing nothing but smile all day.

stopping in his tracks, [M/n] suddenly remembered the location he wanted to go to was nothing but a blank canvas in his mind - making him groan in disappointment as he had no other choice but to pull out his phone. "Mr.[L/n], happy morning."

"cool story, what's Tōru's address?"

Oikawa shot up from his bed, the pillow stained with his dried tears along with the shirt he wore being slightly soaked with the salty waters. his hair untidy more than usual, his headphones falling out of position from the swift movement he did. a hand flying over to the corner of his eyes to remove the tears that were bound to fall, standing up whilst fixing his crumpled clothing before he rushed towards the front door. his parents weren't home at the moment, nor was his siblings - so there wasn't really anyone to answer the door except for himself.

with slight hesitation, he slowly opened the solid wood with a small hint of curiosity covering his features. his head tilted to the side as he sees the youngest coach right infront of him, hands in his pockets along with soft eyes staring right to his bloodshot one's.

"you look depressed."

"funny.." Oikawa deadpanned, though he couldn't keep the small snicker that was bound to escape his lips as he leaned in his doorway, arms crossed with an eyebrow raised - the expression of his showing bewilderment as he did so; "oh yeah, why are you here coach? and, how did you find my address?" [M/n] sweat dropped internally, a few white lies popping in his mind as a response but none of them were close to being believable.

the [h/c] male cleared his throat, a hand in his pocket as the other went to the back of his nape. "Iwaizumi told me." the brunette's mouth formed a similar 'o' shaped as he hums afterwards. though his confusion never faltered once another question escaped his lips: "but, why did you come here? shouldn't you be at practice right about now?" the captain puckered his lips, a hand on his hip along with his head tilting to the side.

[M/n]'s mouth opened but no words were spoken. looking down at the ground, as if he was asking himself the same thing. "wait..why did I come here in the first place?" he questioned himself, hand placing underneath his chin as he searched for a logical reason in the back of his mind, nothing came up except for one:

"i was worried." the [h/c] male blurred out suddenly, a hand flying over to his mouth as he looks away from the brunette's gaze - eyes widened along with the feeling of blood rising up to his cheeks, a bright red hue covering his smooth skin. disoriented by his own response, wondering on why those were the words that he chose unknowingly, leading him to a pit of confusion and questions for his own well-being.

Oikawa's eyebrows slightly raised but his glance soon softened, affected by his senior's reply as his downhearted state was slowly turning to his usual demeanour - a tingly feeling lingering around his stomach along with his heartbeats fastening whilst her stared at the older man infront of him. "i'm..glad.." the brunette muttered, a small laugh escaping his lips afterwards.

[M/n] brushed off his gleam with a simple clear of his throat, deciding to make eye contact with the brown haired setter. "er, Iwaizumi told me you wanted..space or something." rubbing the back of his nape, he managed to prevent the small stutter in the beginning with a small cough.

Oikawa frowned and sighed heavily, "i don't know..that defeat just made me breakdown, it just made my self confidence go down or somethin—" before the brunette could finish, he was pushed further more into his own house by his coach - leading him to stumble in his stops whilst looking at the [h/c] male in surprise.

"coach?"

"get dressed."

"why?"

"why not?"

target locked | oikawa tōru

do you wish to continue?