• eighteen | 18

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

im sorry if things are getting boring. Though, with the future chapters being written. It's only getting started.

"Trashykawa..come on, get out of there already.." the voice of the vice captain could only echo through the other side of the slammed shut wooden door of the brunette's room, his sobs didn't go as silent towards the other quiet team members just right outside the hallways. hands stuffed into their pockets as they exchanged several worried looks, as if they had been thinking all the same thoughts of concern. Oikawa hadn't been the same ever since [m/n] had been announced dead, leaving nothing but memories towards the team.

Iwaizumi hadn't had a single clue on what feelings he had decided to shed, he didn't know whether he felt safe and relief once receiving such surprising news about his coach that he grew suspicious of, he had only covered his expressions up with nothing but 'sorrow'. not like he could do anything else anyways, apart from managing Oikawa's current situation he was handling quite difficultly.

including Iwaizumi - none of the other team members knew why their captain had torn heavy feelings towards the deceased [h/c] male. sure [M/n] was still apart of the team, but apart from Sadayuki and Nobuteru, none of them really held a close relationship with [M/n]. of course no one knew about Oikawa and his closure with each other, leading them to a small pit of confusion from the amount of tears he had surprisingly shed after the information was spread to him, across towards the whole school campus.

"come on, let's cheer you up! we can go buy that alien documentary you really wanted, then we can watch it afterwards! what do you think?" Hanamaki questioned suggestively, a small hopeful smile beaming down and appearing on his close to cold lips after the sound of shuffling had been heared quite volumely. though it only transitioned back to a deep frown, a heavy sigh escaping the hitter's mouth once Oikawa had slammed something on the ground quite forcibly.

"no! y-you guys d-don't even li-like ali-aliens!" they all winced quietly, hearing his struggles of speaking due to his continual sobs and broken tone of his voice, his pain had already gone strongly evident from the way his statement that he managed spew out in between his interjecting pondering hiccups. Matsukawa opening his mouth to speak out his own thoughts but closed it back once again, having no intellectual comeback by the statement Oikawa had poorly yelled back as his chosen yet unsatisfying response.

the ace could only place his face on his smooth palm, a wave of disappointment flushing over his expression as he ran out of possibilities and suggestions to use as a distraction or bribery for his captain's current mental breakdown; he had always knew how to cheer the brunette up whenever, this however, was harder than he thought it might've been. he had already used up all the list of things he could've said, but no others had popped up afterwards. leaving him to a dead silenced corner, in his own thoughts.

"how about this, let's go and do a karaoke night? no alcohol drinks of course. maybe that will clear your mind? what do you think, Oikawa-Senpai?" Yahaba had a small soft genuine smile on his face, his hand placed on the doorknob as he repeatedly tried to twist the solid item, his hands going numb from the numerous attempts he had desperately tried to do several times in just a few minutes he had arrived. "are you still the—"

"just leave me alone!"

"Oikawa we—"

"Makki, just..leave already!" the first years flinched in their spot, a lump appearing in their throat as they miserably tried to process the brunette's offensive words basically screamed directly towards all of them, sure it was mostly to Hanamaki, but it was already visible that Oikawa meant his statement for all of the mixed feelings volleyball players outside his room doorway. none of them having a single clue on how to get their brunette captain outside of his suffocating room, he's been there for more than 2 days or so. and their next match was just right around the corner, they couldn't afford having one of their godlike players act like a total unexperienced setter mid-battle.

Watari frowned deeply, he had already voiced his opinions out earlier - yet Oikawa only replied as he screamed at him to shut up apparently. leading him to a dead silence afterwards, feeling embarassment from the heavy rejection the setter had brutally commented upon his presence, the libero's heavy sigh was a sign he was slowly loosing his enthusiasm as he turned his head over towards the conflicted vice captain of his, placing a hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder afterwards.

"Iwaizumi-San, we need to do something about him.." the dark haired male clicked his tounge in agitation, his colored orbs never once turning serene from the exasperation that was slowly beginning to rise up in his emotions, eyebrows ceasing in a small trait of showing he was starting to feel stress as well as exhaustion, a deep heavy sigh parting his lips once it escaped afterwards, eyes growing vicious once him and Watari had fully made eye contact. "I'm fully much aware, and we're trying. atleast help and not just use your mouth to whine."

"Iwaizumi." Matsukawa calls out, noticing the temper the male had been visibly starting to show once his tone came out as rough and harsh, his heated glare widening before calming down, disappointment flushing his face and quickly met eyes with the silenced libero afterward. an apologetic expression on the small frown he wore; "I'm sorry, I'm just tired right about now." Watari gleamed off a quick grin of reassurance, nodding his head as if it was a stillness way of showing he was high likely understanding the current situation they were in.

"Oikawa, come on. what do you want us to do to get you out of there?" expecting a response, they were met wihh louder sniffles and silence afterwards instead - indicating that the brunette wasn't willing reply just a simple idea to give them atleast a small inspiration of thoughts as they all exchanged and shared irritated glances with one another, though it transitioned to fear upon seeing the vexated expression Iwaizumi wore as he stated at the door with determination.

Hanamaki's eyes narrowed before it slightly widened, swaying his hands as a small signal towards his other teammates who were near the team's ace; which they fortunately for the hint and stepped away almost immediately, Matsukawa sighing as he leaned himself on the wall, his eyes were lazily opened though he was quite intrigued upon knowing what Iwaizumi's actions were bound to happen next.

Hanamaki waved his hands around in reassurance - sure he was interested though it maybe a bit disturbing in the neighbourhood, his eyebrows ceasing as his lips curled up to a quick though anxious some sort of smile, "Iwaizumi-San, think about this throug-"

*SLAM!*

"goddammit."

tōru oikawa | target locked

do you wish to continue?