• six | 06

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

hi! i just wanted to apologise incase you guys have found this book boring :') I don't have much experience with chapters since I mostly do 'oneshots' or 'two-shots' and stuff like that, so I'm sorry if I'm not as good..

"sorry, i think i'll have to skip my cleaning duties for today." the ace started off, occupied with scrolling his thumb over his phone screen. half the team had already left for today, sure they were quite disappointed by their loss against the fallen powerhouse. but that just means there was more room for improvement, and apparently to [M/n] they only won by luck or something.

Oikawa whined childishly, a pout on his lips as he pounced towards the dark haired male - who pushed him away forcibly before the brunette could even lay a single finger. "but Iwa-chan! im hurt and i need help!" he complained, pointing his fingers over to his injured ankle, rambling about how the ace had betrayed his trust.

Iwaizumi scoffed and rolled his eyes, "my mom has an emergency," he stated, a hand on his hip as he places his phone back to his bag -an unimpressed look when he made eye contact with the setter.

"but Iwa-cha—"

"i'll help." the two captains looked over, only to see [M/n] with a soft smile dancing on his pump light lips- composed and calm eyes in showing reassurance, hands crossed over his covered chest as he tilts his head slightly to the side. in which Oikawa replied with a demented expression. "if that's okay of course, Oikawa might get hurt when he does work further more." the brunette sank to the ground, gleaming bright as he stares at the youngest coach with teary chocolate orbs. "coach is so kind!" he cried out which made the [h/c] male chuckle and nod.

the ace hummed quietly, eyeing his coach up and down before furrowing his brows and looking away.

"we'll help too, we don't want our deaaar captain suffering right?" the setter pouted, looking over to the voice who spoke which oddly enough belonged to a now-laughing Hanamaki along with a chuckling Matsukawa right beside him, well. truth is they just wanted to tease the male more than they already had, knowing it would give them enough satisfaction for today.

[M/n] looked away and rolled his eyes in displease, he thought a chance of being alone with the brunette had finally appeared down. but only to be met with disappointment when the meme duo had came by. sure he could just kill them off once the others leave along with taking Oikawa, but that would just make him the suspect of the murders. and again, he wouldn't want to walk around the streets making deals with people whilst the police are on the hunt for him. besides, killing civilians wasn't really necessary unless they get in his way physically or know about his motives.

with a sigh, the youngest coach nodded. "alright, let's start cleaning early so Oikawa can go home. alright?" the three Seijoh students exchanged looks before nodding, a motion of placing one of their hand towards the side of their foreheads to make a salute sign. a smile evident on each of their faces, "alright!"

"aw man..its raining.." the setter pointed out, his head looking up to the dark cloudy skies. Matsukawa hummed, pulling out an umbrella before pulling Hanamaki by the sleeves of his track-suit, placing him under the pure black object located on top of their heads, the middle blocker looking towards the brunette and [h/c] haired coach.