end of target locked

first of, I want to apologise for the last few chapters. it was visibly rushed and was not proof read to my liking. reasons for this are;

| LOST OF INTEREST

as the story progressed, my writing style has changed. and as the story progressed, my inspiration for completing this story has gone poof.

| GUILT

somehow I felt guilty upon writing this. mostly because I didn't want to give even fictional characters trauma to endure, since trauma isn't a joke. so I wanted to end it in the most nicest way possible.

| PROJECT

over the past weeks, I have been working on a project. Kuroo Tetsurou x reader story as well. I won't put too much details in, but ill post it once I'm ready.

| FORMAT

i became greedy about changing how my story looks, and how my writing shall be seen. please expect changes in my future writing, whether it's how I write, or simply how the story looks.

| Explanation of the Endings |

I.) for ending 1. I wanted to give m/n a happy ending, an ending people would like to see, a happy one! but of course, i had to 2nd thought this too. m/n is designed to be a cold blooded murderer for nearly his whole life, someone like Oikawa wouldn't be enough to change his ways.

- so I wanted to create a 3rd ending. a sadistic route whereas he chose his career over Oikawa. But of course, like I said, I didn't wanna give fictional characters that big of a trauma. it somehow made me feel insensitive over others, that's why I dropped it.

II.) after that, I decided that not everyone would like an ending where the 2 of them survives. and so, ending 2 happened.

III.) ending 3 is disgarded in my notes. I have no intention in posting it because it had made me uncomfortable, but if you darlings would like to take a look, I shall post.

| END OF TARGET LOCKED. |

thank you for the support in this book, and I hope to see you darlings in my future projects, I love u all!