• one | 01

ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘʀᴏᴄᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢ .  .  .

100%

loading . . .

ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
ꜱᴜᴄᴄᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

no one really asked but I was laying on the bed then my cousin suddenly blew air on her phone and said "ants got nothin on my thicc ass" I died 😭😭😭

"i hope you all take care of me," [M/n] stated, a smile forcing itself to be in his lips as a hand of his waved in the air gracefully, as if he was a shining sunshine inside the gymnasium he was so lighthearted in just saying his introductions - along with meeting the volleyball players right infront of him.

Oikawa was first to react before the rest, taking a few steps forwards with a dashing smile - a hand extended out along with his free hand placed on his hip, greeting the new male with no objections. "we're glad to have you coach!" he laughed out his words, which made the [h/c] male deadpan at first but decided to grin back anyways - shaking the offer.

"thank you captain," [M/n] winked out of habits, making the brunette slightly shudder in surprise; but brushed it off with a chuckle, nodding. "of course, anyone's free to come here." Oikawa replied, which made the male right behind him roll his eyes.

"which is exactly the reason it's always so noisy around here," Iwaizumi commented, his gaze averting back to the doorway - full of gushing females. some of them holding a somewhat familiar few love letters in hand, heart shaped boxes which the players could assume were sweets and chocolates inside them.

the [h/c] male mocked a gag, the scene remind him of himself when he was in high school, both genders fighting each other and arguing on whoever could catch his attention. but he always paid no mind towards them, it was pointless anyways. none of them were "useful" for him.

with a soft sigh, he nonetheless ignored the high pitched screams. looking over to his own phone which tells the time, noticing it was just a few mere minutes before his job was officially starting.

Oikawa sent a brief wave towards the crowd, booming the students further more which visibly irritated the [h/c] male. sighing as he finally took a few steps towards the screeching people, surprising the team almost immediately noticing.

with a eyes closed smile, he did his best to be gentle with his words. picking the most softest way to encompass the loud situation. a few of them had their jaws dropped, a handsome appearance of a male was standing right infront of them. even with a daring grin, most of them at lost for words along with their faces flushing visible scarlet.

"im sorry, but our activities will start soon. if you wanna watch then mind being.. Reticent?" [M/n] suggestively stated, an eyebrow raised in curiosity to see if any of them wanted to protest about the idea. even though being quiet in these sorts of things were quite necessary to avoid interfering and distracting the players with their practices.

he was met with silence and nods of agreement, watching the students scurrying away from the doorway to find themselves a good spot to stay for small while. which satisfied the male afterwards.

"is it too late to cancel this mission..?" he questioned himself, regretting in even accepting this type of thing that he was assigned for. [M/n] had small anger issues, so getting him flamed was easier than you think. just hearing the pitched cheers from earlier had already annoyed him.