ENDING 2.

YOU HAVE UNLOCKED 'ENDING 2.'

2nd point of view.

you finally made it towards the destination you wanted. Tokyo. And with Oikawa by your side, he gave held your hand and chuckled like a child. You still knew that he was still pained after everything, especially the "accident" that occurred not too long ago. Iwaizumi was still hospitalised and the arrangement for his court testimony was still pending.

it was 2am when you barged in his household so carelessly. his family wasn't home thankfully. or else they would 100% file a lawsuit against you for breaking in.

so currently, you've just decided to let Oikawa take a break here in the amusement park. he too, was stressed out and tired over everything. So you felt quite guilty, you were the reason why everything happened in the first place, you were to blame.

the setter was peacefully eating his cotton candy, then averted your eyes towards somewhere before reluctantly fishing your phone out your pockets. dialing authorities before standing up to grab Oikawa by the arm, "[M/n] ?" you ducked, and dodged a sniper bullet, you didn't know where that came from. But you did notice the red laser pointing at Oikawa, you were scared shitless once you've saw it. But you couldn't cause a scene and panic, especially in public.

Oikawa ran by your side as he glanced towards where the bullet penetrated through - eyebrow ceased, finally realising what's going on as he widened his eyes in fear. "were on the run again?!? When is this going to stop!?" he screamed in pain, you kept silent. Your car wasn't around, it was parked in the hotel garage. You simply took a taxi to get here.

rudely pushing people around, Oikawa grunted and shot a few of them a look of guilt, eyes apologetic as his feet wanted to give up on running, he was so tired. so exhausted with everything.

you clicked your tounge and turned to a corner, Oikawa sprinting beside you before the two of you stopped to a deadend. His throat ran dry as he stared at you in devastation, hearing multiple footsteps follow behind the two of you. Your breathing became heavier as you stood completely still, head hung down low.

"w..where are we gonna go?"

"im sorry, Tōru. im so fucking sorry." he heard you whimper, he was getting ideas on any possibilities going to happen. But he refused to believe it, he fucking can't.

"no.." Oikawa turned pale as he felt a pain on his head. You simply watched in guilt as he fell to the ground. Everything was a trap.

. . IT ISN'T THE END

you crossed your arms, staring at your lover who was sat on the chair with his hands and legs tied down. The old man you worked for nodding his head, clapping towards your direction. "I'm not surprised you have chosen to betray your boyfriend. Mr.[M/n]." you simply deadpanned, you didn't expect this either. What the hell were you thinking?

"ill sell him in the underground. Surely good money will be paid."

"he's fucking 18, learn to be a decent person for once."

"eat your words, Mr.[M/n]. you are the reason why he's here at this moment."

"asshole." you mumbled angrily. The old man had a point. You have a choice to lead Oikawa towards safety, yet you didn't choose that way, you chose to hurt everyone that truly cared for you. "I shouldn't have done that.."

wait a second.

The door of the building was broken down, you flinched in surprise as your eyes averted towards the now broken doorway. And at that point, the old man realized, it was YOU who called for backup.