TaeHyung || Cyst pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung, you need to talk to me. How do you feel?" taehyung shrugged, jimin brought his hands to the taller's face, combing through his soft yet damaged hair with his fingers. "Taehyung." jin repeated himself, this time with more urgency.

"Dizzy..." was all he could manage, the words seemed to get caught in his throat and he couldn't quite think properly. His brain was telling him he needed to get more oxygen, but his panicked side wouldn't allow it. He could manage on the small breathes he was given for a while, as long as his condition improved.

Jin pressed the back of his hand to taehyung's flushed skin, the sweat had dried and left taehyung with a nasty case of the chills. The pink color was deepening into a red, his cheeks were blotchy and spotty. The fever burned through him, jin could tell. He could also hear the speedy -and still increasing- heart rate of the younger singer. "Your heart is beating really fast, taehyung." taehyung felt drowsy, he wasn't comprehending well, so he just nodded.

His chest went up and down at an extremely fast rate, and it alarmed jin to the extreme. "Jimin- call an ambulance." jimin was confused, his eyes still laced with sleep and his voice still hoarse from just waking up, but he complied leaving the room to grab his phone which sat on the end table in the living room for safety measures. "Taehyung, stay awake for me, bud."

Taehyung only nodded. He tried to close his eyes, but everytime he did they were forced back open by a light slap on the face by his eldest hyung. It hurt, it stung, but taehyung knew it was out of love. It hurt jin more than it hurt taehyung himself.

"They should be here in five minutes." five minutes, that could life or death with the condition taehyung was in. his heart rate was incredibly high, and he couldn't stand from the drowsy and dizziness.

"Who should be here?" Namjoon asked, just now waking from his nap. He saw the other two pampering taehyung with love and affection, and soon enough became worried. He needed answers. "Hyung?"

"The ambulance, taehyung is very unwell. His heart rate is very high and he says he's dizzy." His voice was not only filled with sleep, but worry and emotion.

"Do you think it has anything to do with-" The leader was cut off by the oldest vocalist of the band.

"Yes. more than likely. It's probably infected." Namjoon didn't reply, he was scared for taehyung. He had never been this unwell in his life, never.

Namjoon was panicked, and headed to the front door to wait for the ambulance incase they arrived early. He really hoped they would.

Jin carrassed Taehyung's arm, while coaching his breathing. Jimin had run to get some water, in hopes to lower his heart rate. To make it easier for his heart to pump blood to his other organs. He unscrewed the lid for his fellow 95' liner, and pressed the bottle up to his lips. Taehyung took small sips of the water, afraid of his stomach rejecting it. Thankfully, even though it sat heavily in his stomach, he didn't throw it up.

"They're here!" Namjoon's voice echoed throughout the house because of the hollow hallways. The medics had ran down the corridor into the living room after Namjoon's lead, they looked like they were set up for an urgent, life changing case. The others had all stirred awake by now, either from the panic in the room or the noise echoing throughout their ears.

The first paramedic begins to speak, "has he been complaining of any chest pains or heart burn?" Jin panicked, was the younger experiencing a heart attack? He wasn't having any chest pains, so it was a good sign.

"No, but he does have a cyst." The paramedic nodded, while laying his fingers on the poor ones inner wrist, feeling for a beat pattern. "He's had it for a week maybe, but he did attempt to pop iit before, could it possibly be infected?" His voice wavered as he spoke, you could tell how worried he was.