Chapter 13

A/n: Ofc Hell Why The Hell You Came Here To Devildom Then XD

I also have good news!! Possibly i will end this book this week. I FINNALY wrote down plans for books each chapter till the end. Now please. Enjoy!!

ART NOT MINE

(Y/n) pov

Smiling i tok Lucifers hand and let him lead me outside. His hand was so large. Mine was so small. But it still felt like perfect pice of puzzle has been put back in the place.

Just thinking about me made my heart race.

Could i catch feelings for this stranger? No no. I cant. I have known him for less that 2 days. Its all been so crazy. One moment he stays over night in my house amd next im hearing from him that they are demons.

Sometimes world spins too fast. My mind swirls with thoughts. How could this be?

Lucifer's pov

I blushed softly as (y/n) agreeded to come with me. I wanted to take her outside and show the beauty of Devilroses. In Celistic Real. When she was still baby. When she was still angel. (Y/n) loved to watch roses with me.

She would always feel alseep in my lap after few hours of games and watching. But i never complained cuz i got to hold my little princess i loved so much back then.

And i still do. Even if she was human now. I didnt care. I loved her. And i wanted her to love me back. I wanted her to remember me.

"You know (y/n). From the day i met you" i blushed softly. "I have been atracted to you from day one. Even if its been just 2days" more like 2thousands years or so. "I felt conected to you" even if i was still complecte stranger to you. For you. This you. Its been just 2 days"

"Lucifer...its strange but...i feel like...i feel atracted to you too...in...manny ways..i-i mean mostly in the...liking way"
(Bruh. Im not rushing. You just be simping XD) i chuckled as my little princess started to shutter. She was just so perfect. I wanted to make her mine. I wanted to show her how much i loved her.

But it was too early. I looked away saddly. It was too fast. I was too needy. Too greedy.

Strange. Wasnt Mammon were the avatar of gree not me.

No. I may be avatar of pride. But im greed when its comes to (y/n) and her attention.

Im Envy when it comes for boys who shows intress in her or makes move on her. Makes her smile. When i cant.

Im wrath when someone tries to touch her. When she is scared of someine drunkasses. When someone beside be wants to kiddnap her and make her his forever. She. Is. Mine.

Im lust when it comes to darker thoughts. Oh how i wish to roam my hands all over her body. What sound would she make. What she would do if i licked her? What if i...no. Hold it Lucifer.

Im glutony when it comes to though of having her as my life source. I cant live without her.

Im sloth when it comes to though of me going somewhere. And just leaving her. Even for second. I dont wanna leave her. Ever.

Third pov

As Lucifer kept walking with (y/n) hand in hand toward the garden. Simeon had ploted a plan in his mind. He thought that it would be good idea to make up a small trap for them. In the garden.

Standing on one of the manny house rooftops Simeon glared befoure with one hand movement both Lucifer and (y/n) were captured and meat eating plants.

(Y/n) pov

My eyes widened as a big ass plan went toward me and Lucifer with wide open mouth. I managed to push Lucifer out of the way only to be captured myself.

I struggled in the plant hold. "Lucifer!!" i wished he was ok. He should be. He was strong. Strong enought to save us. I belived he could do it. So i didnt panic. At least i tried not to.

Taking deeo breaths i screamed his name again as the plan tightened his grip on me.

Lucifer pov

I watched with honor as they tok my princess. And she pushed me away. Turning into my demon form i used to magic to freeze all plants.

"LUCIFER"

My eyes widened and i gave all my attention to that one plant. My princess needed me. And i was here to save her.

Time Skip

Finnaly. I destroyed the last plant befoure hovering over (y/n) as i checked for injuries. Thankfully there wasnt anything too serious. I chuckled softly as i whiped away the savlia from her face.

"Your safe princess"

A

s this book is coming to end. I will soon publish Satan x reader. It wont have wrath madness. More love and love and love. Satan needs to feel love too.

Anyone know Dazai Osamu? From Bungou Stray Dogs? Guess who will make x reader book for him too😅

You may tell im sick and not in right mind😅