Chapter 2

(Y/n) pov

I was making my way to the shop. To get more needed groceries for the dinner i had in mind. I didnt have manny friends because peapole thought its funny in 21century to have adoptive father who is priest of Lucifers church.

But i didnt mind. To be honest. I liked it better this way.

Lately i have been having this weird dream. I have been seeing it every night for the past week. In it i stand at the edge of the cliff next to someone. I cant move my own body. But i can feel the smile on my lips.

Beside me is someone. Tall and dark. At least i think its dark. And next to us on each side are 3 more peapole. Who i also cant see. We all watch the sun coming up.

And then all of sudden i catch black feather who turns white. And the person next me destroys it.

While deep in my thoughts i failed to notice a car speeding toward me. When i finnaly saw it. I froze. My body coudnt move. I heard yellings behind me. Befoure i was pulled away from the road. Only to lose balance and falling on someone.

"Oh my god im so so sorry!!" i apologized over and over again as i got up and backed away a little bit. Still bowing my head in apologies. "Oi Oi Oi!! Calm down will ya!" "Stupid i think you broke her!!" "Ugh. Way to go brother" "HEY!! I saved her from being a pancake!!"

I finnaly stoped and looked at the 3 guys. Huh. Neven seen them around this part of city. "Oh she stoped" "good we better hurry up i wanna get the Ruri-chan rarest doll EVER!!" "And i wanna check out the libery and return this book"

"Uh.." i was simply standing there watching them argue. Again. I didnt know if i should stay or go. So i went. My buss was gonna come soon and i had to make in time. Plus i still needed to run into shop for thoses groceries i needed.

If im lucky enought. I would run into them someday again. And then i could give them my thanks!

Mammon's pov

Lucifer let me, Levi and Satan to go to the human world. And now i had to play the role of the hero!! Didnt she noticed the speeding up DrunkAss!? I guess not. "Way to go Mammon!! She's gone now!!" i got mad again. What the hell how i done THIS time!?

"Well we did ignore her just staning there" i pointed at Satan while looking at Levi. "SEE!! SEE!! WAS IR MY FAULT!? NO!!" "Shut im StupidMammon" im not stupid Mammon!!!!

"Grrr!! You shut up Ruri-chan loser!!"

"Guys will you SHUT THE HELL UP!? BOTH OF YOU!! SHUT IT!!! We have things to do here. Lets go befoure Lucifer gets mad alraight?" "ya" "sure.

The Chosen Princess (Lucifer x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें