Chapter 6

A/n: its 12:10am so. Bit unsteady chapter. Goodnight.

Third pov

(Y/n) had invited Lucifer over and ofcorse her dad had agreeded. As it was helping a young lost man. Agha. If you say few thousand is young then ok. I know your taste now.

"Well young man. Tell us your story"  the priest asked Lucifer. Mhm with one? Celestic Realm war? Satan's birth? Accidently seeing Diavolo naked? Or forrgiving Mammon.

"Well. I had to meet up with one of my brothers. But i guess i tok the wrong buss at wrong time" he said and looked down. As if being ashamed of himself.

(Y/n) had fallen for the act and gave gim sad puppy eyes. "I am so sorry mister" "Lucifer. Or Luci for short" he told her while placing his hand on her's making her blush. Deep shades of red.

(Y/n) pov

Oooh..what a weird day! "You know the church i own is Lucifers church" i didnt even look at my dad. Im sure my face was on fire by now. "Oh realy?" "yeah!! I think (y/n) even told me she was saved from being runned over by someone named....Mami?"

I slowy pulled away my hand from Lucifers. And i missed his touch already. "Y-yeah. It was Mammon. Along Satan and Levithan" i comented while still loooking down at my hand. "You know. If you meet someone named Asmodeus, Beelzebub and Belphegor. I'd say your welcome in the hell anytime. But i'd choose heaven sweetheart"

I looked at my dad. Well. Adoptive one. "Funny jokes dad but sometimes your serious face makes me want to doubt the joke possibily of being just joke" i felt shivers run down my spine all of sudden.

Whats is wrong with me? Ever since i was almsot killed. I act...weird. "Hahaha. Anyways Lucifer. Your welcome to stay the night"

~Next Day~

I woke up pretty early. The sun wasnt even up. Hearing noised from downstairs i went to check it out. Only to see Lucifer leaving. It made me sad a little bit. "Hey Lucifer" i called out softly befoure walking over him.

"Oh. Goodmorning (y/n). How was your sleep?" "it was fine amd thank you for asking. I smiled a bit. "I was wondering. If i would ever get to meet you again?" i wont lie but i was hopefull. Yesterday was so much fun.

"Ofcorse you will. Fate likes to keep aome tricks and secrets to itself" i chuckled softly to myself. "Yeah..i guess it does. Well then. See ya next time!!" "See ya" watching him leave befoure the sunrise. Made me little bit sad. But most importantly. Still sleepy.

"I need to get back to sleep" making my up to my room and i let my body fall on my soft bed. "Hehe. It looks comfy huh" my eyes shoot wide open. I almost jumped out of my skin. Walking backwards untill i had no where to go.

"W-Who A-Are Y-You..?" i asked while looking at him. No. At his Wings. Two bit beautifull angel type of wings. Attached to his back. "You can call me your future husband. My Lady"

A/n: i shall warn you all befoure. In this book will be some sexual stuff. Dont worry. For the future lemon warning will be set.

Luci do be kinky god damn O_O