Chapter 8

Third pov

While (y/n) went downstairs to meet up with her dad for breakfasts.

Simeon was watching her form the afar. Her every move. Thing she did. Even words she spoke. Simeon was studying her.

It was his mission.

He knew that Lucifer wasnt far away from them. "That demon..." Simeon grumbled to himself. He made his way to find him. And voila!

"Lucifer! Nice to see you on earth for once" his fake smile was painted on his face. But did he want it to be fake? No. No he didnt.

Simeon wanted to reach out for him. To scream. Shout. Yell for help. But he couldnt. His emotionless eyes. Only give away. That he wasnt who he seems to be. Who he wanted to be.

"Simeon? Whats brought you to earth?" Lucifer asked the angel. "Oh you know. I had some stuff to get for Luke. His birthday is coming up soon" "oh realy? Well then. Give him a dog colar. Unless he has one already"

Both of the men laughed softly. If only Simeon could realy laugh...if only he could express his real feelings..but he couldnt. He was locked inside his own body. Doing things. Against his own will.

"It was good to see you again. After the RAD i havent had much of time of contacting anyone. Diavolo keeps coming up with more ideas and important meetings theses days" that was true. Since RAD school year closed with only human being Solomon.

Diavolo wanted to have important meetings to discuss the next school year at RAD along Solomon again and a female human.

"That sounds though on you" Simeon showed simpaty. A fake one. But deep inside. Behind his locked heart. It was real.

If only he coulf tell Lucifer true. If only he could show whats happened with him.

If only...he could tell...

His plan.

Then maybe. Just maybe. Lucifer will survive. And will Not fall in the trap.

"Well i need to go back to Devildom. And im sure Celestic Realm awaits for you" Simeon chuckled softly. Again. Fake happienest. "Yeah. And Luke probly have gone insane for now" making a fake thinking noise this time Lucifer laughed.

"Take care of that dog"

"I will. Take care of yourself too"

"When i havent"

Simeon watched as Lucifer walked away. 'Be carefull with toys you play with' he thought befoure going back to Celistic Realm.