Chapter 4

Big THANK YOU to YOU!!
💕💕💕KeraSenpai💕💕💕
Not Only Amazing Person But Friend Too!!!💕💕💕

Satan's pov

"The story goes like this. Lucifer used to be the most beautifull angel. And one day he felt love toward newborn baby.

Third pov

~1538 years ago~

Lucifer was flying around with his sister Lilith who wanted to show a newborn baby in heaven. Lucifer chuckled a bit. "Dear sister you know that i will see the newborn angel latter right?" Lilith nodded and giggled softly.

"I know but this one is special" Lucifer gave her a look. "No one could be more special than you Lilith" Lilith gaver her big brother a warm smile. "Thank you Lucifer. But your thoughts might change"

Going inside the castle. There was Michael with the newborn in his hands. And both parents were next to him. "Ah! Lucifer! Come here. Look at her and tell me. Whats do you see?"

Lucifer walked over the baby angel girl. At first she was like others. But when her big beautifull two bright (e/n) opened. He was frozen in place. His heart skiped a beat and butterflies tok over his stomach.

Something he had never felt befoure.

"Well? Were waiting" Michael said holding the girl close in his arms. Lucifer looked up and said. "She's beautifull"

Few years passed and the small angel could walk. Lucifer called her princess. He spent alot of time with her. He even gave her a small present.

A kiss.

A small little kiss on her small lips. And after pulling away he realized. He was in love with her. He was in love with his princess.

"YOU ALL SHALL DIE!!!!"
just decade latter. The famous Celistic Relam War had broken out.

Everyone was hiding.

Lucifer with his six brothers and only sister was against Michael. He was angry. Realy angry. "HOW COULD YOU DO IT!?" he yelled at Michael befoure going for another attack.

But this time Michael didnt aim for Lucifer. He aimed for someone he loved the most. His little princess. Lilith saw that and flied to safe her. She was right infront of her befoure being shot. The arrow going trought her heart. Taking not only her life. But the little girls also.

The demon brother fell silent. Frozen in place. Michael aimed at Belphegor. Lilith was falling. And Beelzebub managed to safe Belphegor in time. But not Lilith.

Lucifer looked at his little death princess dull eyes. He was holding her close. "With this kiss of promise...i make you my chosen one" after giving her the kiss. He let go of the body. And let himself fall. Fall along his brothers. "I'll see you soon my love"

~Back To Present~

Satan's pov

"And there are some sayings that after that. Lucifer made deal with the demon king. That his little princess would rise again. After years and years of being gone from the living" i endednmy story. I smiled softly at (y/n) as she was edge of the tears.

Its painfull to remember losing someone you love. I may didnt know Lilith for very long time. But i also. Cared for her deeply.

"Yeah but if we think a bit logical" we all looked at Mammon as he spoke. "Yeah yeah Lucifer has chosen his soulmate wife whatever but we cant forrget that she had to choose you know" "choose?"

I looked as (y/n) was thinking. "Choose between whats?" i gave my brothers a glare befoure answering. "Between heaven and hell" i made sure that they wouldnt say anything more. There are things. No human could understand.