Chapter 9

Lucifer's pov

I was back in the Devildom met with manny paper work with Barbatos have left for me on desk as order from Lord Diavolo.

Sigh.

This never ends huh.

As the next RAD school year will open soon there is plan to invite more humans and angels. Ofcorse inviting Solomon, Simoen and Luke once again so they could help settle in the new students.

And i had to go trought alot of papers. Like. Alot.

Sometimes i couldnt remember why i agreed on first place.

"Lilith & (y/n)"

They were the reason why. Why i agreeded to be slaved away for Diavolo. But in the end. We turned into bestfriends. How? Even i ask it to myself.

I wonder...whats (y/n) is doing right now? I hope she have good time. I hope she enjoys her meal with her dad. But why something keeps pulling at my heart? Whats is this feeling?

No its not love...its something...else....is there...any posibility that she might be in danger..?

Ofcorse not...right?

(Y/n) pov

I was walking trought city once again. Dad asked me to get something from friens of his. But ofcorse i didnt even know whats. All i knew it was something special. I just...wonder what it was.

"Hey there little lady~~"

'Huh?' turning my head i knew i had to run away. There was guys. Drunk guys running toward me with knifes in their hands. How could i NOT run away!?

"Stop there you bitch!!"

"Get her!!"

"Come on~~ were nice~"

"Yeah we'll show you real pleasure~~"

'AS IF I WOULD EVER STOP' i yelled in my head befoure taking a sharp turn. They were getting closer by everysecond. And i knew it.

Closing my eyes to keep tears from falling i kept running even faster. But it wasnt enought. As i felt one mens breath i was suddenly pulled to right. My back hit someone else hard chest. I wanted to get away but ofcorse i couldnt. They were strong.

Too strong for human.

I opened my eyes in time to see dark demonic wings move out of my view. And the drunk guys infront me. Scared shitless.

I was in dark coner. Someone was behind me. And i only prayed it wouldnt kill me.

Third pov

Lucifer was in hid demon form behind (y/n). He was in shadows. Hididng. Only his four massive wings along his demon horns to be seen.

Not mention the dangerous cold glowing eyes.

Smirking his sharp fangs shined finnaly scaring off the drunk maniacs. Screaming like babrie dolls for they mommy.

Lucifer looked down and turned back to his human form. Befoure his 6 brothers came out of the shadow from behind him.

They wanted to visit human world as Lucifer wanted to make sure his human was safe. Letting go of her he looked at his brothers who started to change back to human forms as well.

As Mammon and Asmodeus was the last ones. A gasp was heard.

Lucifer quikly turned around to see (y/n) still standing there. Wide eyes. Mouth open. Tears in her eyes. "...Lucifer..?" was her last words befoure she passed out cold.

Luckily. Never hitting the ground.