Chapter 11

A/n: Sorry For The Wait TwT I had to go trought all book to remember some stuffಥ⌣ಥ

Third pov

As Lucifer picked up in his arms the sleeping girl he held a family meeting in the living with all of his brothers.

Yes.

Even Levithan.

Just how the hell he managed to bring that demon boy out of that room. With no magic used. Or blackmail. Everyone still wonders.

"So were gonna tell her?" Belphie asked as he looked at (y/n) in Lucifers arms with neutural look.

"Mostly yes. Were gonna answer her quesions and tell her the true" Lucifer answered.

"Even about your soulmate? You know who she is, so why not make them two friends?"

"Mammon. If you wouldnt be so stupid you would know why they cant meet each others" Satan sighned befoure walking off.

"Unless she meets a mirrow" Levi snickered and befoure following Satan to living room.

"HEY!! Wait......WHATS!?.....THATS HER!?"

While the lovely family chat between 6 brothers worked out perfectly fine Lucifer was looking as his princess sleeping figure on the couch he put her on. No it wasnt being creepy at any level.

"Mngh~"

"She's waking up"

(Y/n) pov

"She's waking up"

Hearing faint voices i slowy started to wake up. "Mmngh" getting up in sitting position i rubbed my eyes to get the sleep away. As i opened them i saw 7 peapole.....i mean demons infront of me.

Wow.

So nothing was ever a dream.....so that also means i feel alseep in Lucifers arms......crap.

"Hi! Do you have food on you?"

Whats?

"Beel this is not the time" i looked at one of the brothers befoure looking back at Beel..? "Sorry Belhpie.." Beel...Belphie... "Are your names shortened by any chance of Beelzebub and Belphegor?" i asked curiously.

"Huh. This human is not that dumb after all"

Ouch.

"Belphie not every human is bad. You know that Lilith was reburn as human after we feel and i made deal with Diavolo" I looked at Lucifer who finnaly spoke befoure Belphegor spoke again. "I've been hatting humans all this time for hundreds of years and you want me to suddenly love them?"

"Uh...exuse me" i said quitly but it was probaly too quite for them to hear as they kept fighting. "No but i want you to leave (y/n) out of your hate zone" "my thoughts and accepting will take some time!" "i know that but it dosent meant that you can just-"

"GUYS!! PLEASE shut up!!" i mentlay thanked Satan. "We have better things to do here. Than argue about hatting humans" i agree on that one. As Satan gave me warm smile i returned it and pulled knees to my chest.

"Can we maybe speed things up a little bit? I want to make her feel extra good at this place~"

"ASMODEUS GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!"

"Um...you realize i have quesion right?" i finnaly asked while looking at all of them and moving away from. "Ofcorse and we will answer them all"

"I can make the quesion answering more intresting you know~"

"Asmo That's Enough!"