Chapter 5

(Y/n) pov

Finnaly i could get out of the buss. I waved bye to the 3 brothers and walked home. The story of Lucifers chosen one. And the war. The death. It made me cry a bit.

It must be still painfull today. If they would be reminded of the story. "(Y/n)!! Your back!!" i looked up and saw my adoptive dad. "Dad!! I brought all needed groceries. I could make your favorite!!" i smiled as i hugges him. I had missed him already.

"Awee honey. Thank you!! You just know how to make me happy" i watched my dad smile and walk back inside the house along with one of two food bags i had.

I happy made my way into the house befoure starting to make his favorite cake.

Lucifer's pov

I watched her. Since her birth. I had watched her. The day she was born. I had a dream. Of her death. Only i didnt fall. I watched as she changed. From angel to human. Same eyes. Same face. Same hair. Same everything. Just human.

And since that day. I was her guardian demon. I knew that as soon as she would become 18. With is after 3 months. She will be put in middle of path. To choose. Heaven or Hell.

"I told you that i will see you again princess" i smiled saddly as i watched her with his dad. Something about him was off. Maybe because he was the priest? Probly. Priest are a bit. Weird peapole to me. They always have been. And always will be.

"Oh!! I just remember!! I got something for you!! Its outside the house so please wait!!" i watched my princess run out of the house. I have to admin it. The country side was peacfull. And i loved that.

"Hey! Who are you?"

I gasped and turned around. There she was. My princess. Right infront of me. Thank god i was in my human form. Or else i wouldnt hear end of it.

"Hello. I got lost and i hoped you could help me?"

(Y/n) pov

I looked at the mysterious but handsome man. Oh boy. He was so hot. 'No no no!! You cant imagine things you shouldnt imagine!!' i yelled at myself in my mind. But oh boy. My mind got better of me.

He was so handsome. No. So hot!! I couldnt take my eyes off of him!! I wonder. How he would look like. In wolf costume? Like all bad boys.

'Oh Mah God Please Dont Be Nosebleeding!! God forrgive me i shouldnt imagine things like this!!' i shutted my eyes closed

'Oh Mah God Please Dont Be Nosebleeding!! God forrgive me i shouldnt imagine things like this!!' i shutted my eyes closed. "Uh h-hey!! Are you ok? Do you feel sick?" suddenly remembering that i wasnt alone i quikly runned away. "Im So Sorry!!"

Lucifer pov

I stood there shocked. What just happened? Did i do something?! I didnt did i? I havent seen her in her so long but...i dont need anyone to remind me of how much i missed her...

I smiled softly and seeing her her kneeling by tree i walked over her. "Miss may you help me? I think i have told you that i am quit lost" "huh? Oh y-yes!!" i smiled again. Oh how i MISSED thoses beautifull eyes. "I'll tell dad about you real quik but please come inside ok?" i nodded. If i wanted to win. I had to play.