Chapter 3

(Y/n) pov

Yes!! I made it!! "Haaah" i panted softly. I was being hold back in the grocery store but i still made it. Buying my ticket i walked to buss and tok a seat. It was one of thoses where 2 and 2 where facing each others.

I didnt complain. It never realy bothered me. Texting my dad that i was on my way to home. With was 2hours of buss drive. I relaxed in the seat. "3 tickets?" "yes" i looked at the buss doors as the same 3 guys from earlier got in the same buss as me.

What a luck i have!

When one of them noticed me with the blond hair and waved at me i waved back. Maybe they will sit with me? And sure they did!!"

Third pov

The 3 demon brothers sat next to (y/n). Satan was infront of her Levithan was next to Satan and Mammon was next to (y/n).

"I wanted to thank you for earlier" ths girl said with shy smile. Not everyday you almost got hit by a car. "It was no problem. Satan was the one to notice you actualy" the girl tittled a little bit. "Satan?" "hi" she looked at the blondie infront of her smiled softly. "Thank you for noticing"

"Well who wouldnt" he chuckled softly and pointed at the guy next to him. "This is Levithan. Levi for sure. And the one next to you is Mammon" (y/n) looked at each of them befoure telling her name. "Im (y/n). It's nice to meet you"

(Y/n) pov

'Satan, Levithan and Mammon. Same names as Lucifers brothers' i giggled softly befoure joking a little. "Well i guess your Lucifers little brothers" i chuckled softly. But they looked kinda pale. Oh no. "Uhh..sorry. I was just joking a little bit"

Levi looked at me with still nervouse face expresion. "Just joking?" i nodded slowy. "Y-yeah. You know the story of the fallen angel Lucifer? Amd his six brothers? Mammon, Levithan, Asmodeus, Satan, Beelzebub and Belphegor? Your had same names. I found it bit funny"

"Funny huh" i heard Mammin beside me ask. I nodded again. "Yeah. My adoptive dad is priest of the Lucifers church. Im realy into the story of Lucifer and his brothers. Altought peapole who dosent know the story or is from other church says that the King of hell name is Satan and the strongest demon is ZoZo"

I stoped mysefl befoure i might annoy them. "Say. How good you know the story?" i looked at Satan. "I know the story of the war. The death of Lilith. Satan's birth from Lucifers wrath" when saying about the borning of wrath i failed to notice Satan tense up.

"Oh and i know alos that in hell they were saved by the king given a role of 7 deadly sins. But thats mostly a theory"

Third pov

The 3 demon brothers exchanged a look. She knew alot. But did she had any idea about the chosen one? "You seem to know alot about it" Satan comented as he looked her up and down. "I like to read alot" Satan smiled at this.

"Say. Do you know anything about the chosen one?" Satan asked as he leaned more into the seat. "The chosen one?" "the chosen bride for the fallen angel" the girl shocked her head. As she had no idea. "Well then. You have long way home. So why dont we share whats we know"

~At The Devildom~

Diavolo pov

"In 3 months (y/n) will be 18. Right at the midnight she choses her path." i looked at Lucifer who was doing his paper work. "I want you to be happy Lucifer. As you had chosed her befoure your fall"