Author Preface and Warning

As a journeyman writer trying to make his way in the world, I've come to learn the responsibility I possess as a creator. I write Dark Fantasy and that means there are dark elements in my story that I want to explore. However, I know that there are those out there who have experienced these dark elements first hand and don't wish too. I want readers to enjoy my story, but not at any expense of their own. 

So as a warning, there will be some elements in this story that some of you may wish to avoid. The list is as follows:

Descriptions of physical and emotional abuse.

Descriptions of violence (Chopping limbs. Spattering blood. Cleaving heads. That sort of thing.)

Swearing (Both the fantastical kind and the regular kind)

Some promiscuity (But the clothes stay on)

I'm not here to write for shock value. I'm here to write a story. Any elements listed above are done so with the respectful telling of character arcs and backgrounds, adding complexities and nuances that in the end make the story better. With that being said, I will never write elements involving the big R.

That's not the Vangen way.

So please enjoy, brothers and sisters of the Vangen.

Yours truly,

Fritz the Grim