chapter 4 - naughty nights & memorable mornings

Harry didn't waste any time getting back to what they had been doing. His lips smashed down onto hers, their noses bumping together in his haste to reconnect them. Piper squealed into his mouth as he slid a hand under her thigh and used it to hoist her up. She scrambled to hold on, throwing her arms around his neck and lifting her thighs to bracket his hips. His hand squeezed around her arse as he stumbled forward, down the small hall toward her bedroom.

She gasped in a breath as her back connected to the wall by her bedroom door, Harry's hard length pressing against her sex. His hand was back on her breast while the other one drifted up behind her, searching for the zipper of her dress. He found it, yanking it down roughly so it caught about halfway down. His next attempt ripped the zipper right out of the dress but Piper hardly noticed. She was too busy peeling the sleeves off her arms, shoving the top down to her waist.

"Sorry," Harry muttered against her collarbone before licking a stripe there.

"You'll find a way to make it up to me," Piper panted breathlessly as she worked on the buttons of his shirt.

Harry practically growled, pulling her off the wall and carrying her into her room. He tossed her down on the bed, his body following right after until he covered her. His lips found hers once more as his hands grabbed the sides of her dress, yanking it right down. She kicked it off until it got tangled around the heel of her right shoe. She kicked those off too.

Harry's hand slid under her back and then he was taking her bra off as well. He tossed it somewhere behind him as he lowered his mouth, sucking the skin above her breast until she keened. He chuckled against her chest, a low vibration that she felt all the way down to her toes.

"You are gorgeous," he murmured as he cupped her right breast, rolling her nipple between his thumb and finger. Piper moaned, fisting her hand in the sheets. "I'm going to wreck you."

"Yes please."

Harry smirked up at her as his lips drifted down until they circled her nipple. His tongue flicked across the hardened peak and her back arched up into him. Her hand drifted into his hair, tightening as she held his head to her breast. His hand switched to the other breast and he squeezed the one as he suckled the other. Piper felt her brain melt into goo and made a noise she had never heard herself make before.

She yanked at Harry's hair, tugging his head downward. He was a smart cookie and it didn't take him long to interpret what she was asking for. He slid down her body, hovering over her lower body. He slid out of his shirt quickly since it was already unbuttoned and then his hands were running up her thighs, his fingers snagging into the waistband of her plain panties.

They weren't her sexy panties but she didn't even mind because Harry divested her of them before she had a moment to think about it. And then she was so busy thinking of where his head was that panties were the last thing on her mind.

Harry pushed her thighs apart firmly, holding them up as he lowered his head. She felt his hot breath against her and thought she might scream if he didn't touch her soon. When she felt his tongue trace her slit, she bit down on her bottom lip hard.

"So wet for me, petal," Harry muttered before licking right from bottom to top, making Piper moan lewdly. His tongue traced a path over her clit and her hips surged forward up into his mouth quite against her will. Her head was thrown back against the pillow and she was pretty sure she had died and gone to heaven because she had never felt pleasure like this before.

The last time a boy had gone down on her, he had been very confused about where to lick and ended up with his tongue in the wrong hole. Harry was like a god in comparison, his tongue swirling around her clit and making her mewl. She was seeing stars, her vision darkening around the edges as she stared up at the ceiling.