2. Enemies for Life

Start from the beginning

She wanted some of the geniuses' brain cells to jump out of their head and implant themselves in the weakest student's brain. That was utterly stupid! I didn't get any brain cell from mister smart-ass. He would just stare outside or would sleep like a log. And I still had no clue how he got amazing marks even though he misses most of the important part. Anyways, I am not interested in having an idiot's brain cells in my head.

"What do we have now?" he grumbled and I looked at the time table. When I saw it, I groaned in frustration.

"Chemistry."

"Oh. Okay. Wake me up when it is Physics," he said and immediately fell asleep on his table. I stared at him and I sighed. How can he even sleep? I looked at my chemistry textbook and flinched when I saw weird drawings of hexagons and round circles. I am not going to pass this year.

The chemistry teacher came and began to explain random things about atoms. I tried to concentrate, but it was utterly useless. I was active for at least five minutes and later on, I felt like sleeping. No matter how hard I try, I will never be able to score good marks. Like how my parents did back in their time.

Finally the bell rang and it was physics. Time to wake the playboy. I thought of waking him up in the most gruesome ways. How about yelling in his ears? Nah. The other students will jolt up and break my eardrums. Pinching him? Sounds good. But, I might be sent to the principal's office. Tickling him? Now that is torture. I looked at him and his head was turned towards me. His face was almost flawless. He really looks so angelic when he sleeps. But he is a fricking devil when he wakes up. A playboy devil.

I tickled the side of his stomach and suddenly, he laughed like a maniac. He laughed so loud that I legit fell off of my seat. Is he a witch?

"Omg! Why the shit did you tickle me?" he said and finally, stopped laughing. I sighed in relief and got back to my seat. He glared at me and I shrugged.

"You told me to wake you up. So I did."

"You could have called my name and I would have woken up."

"I tried but, you continued to sleep," I lied and he saw through that. There was no fricking way will I ever allow him to live in peace.

"You would have kissed me in case the tickling part didn't work. Right?" he smirked at me and I looked away.

"No way! My lips would get poisoned."

"Are you sure about that?" he raised his eyebrows at me and I groaned in annoyance. Is there a limit to how much he teases me?

"Go die off," I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Whatever," he scratched the back of his neck and took out his books. So did I. The teacher came in and began teaching physics and my poor brain couldn't keep with her. All the equations that I tried to memorize just flowed out of my brain and down the forgotten pit. Suddenly my phone vibrated indicating that I got a message. It must be Jimin. I switched on the phone and ensured that the teacher wasn't looking. I saw it was a message from mom!

One baldy | One brainless | One smart mom

The Devil👿

WHO THE HECK LEFT THE ELECTRIC GEYSER SWITCHED ON?

IF IT IS TAEHYUNG...YOU ARE DEAD, MEAT HEAD

I don't reckon even touching the electric geyser. Why does she always blame me? I bet it is dad. He is going to get belted.