Fail to plan you plan to fail

Start from the beginning

"She's an abomination. She must not live" was all he said before moving his hand back to stab you. You quickly took this moment to grab the hand that was on your throat, kick both feet up to meet his knees, and swig your body weight so that he was unstable. He fell to the floor while you effectively kicked the blade away from him. He reached up and grabbed your feet pulling you down as he got on top of you, quickly pinning you down and reaching his glowing hand to touch your head. You closed your eyes bracing for the worst.

"CAS!" you heard again, but this time Sam and Dean were both pulling him off of you.

"She shouldn't be alive" Cas says in a gravelly voice still in attack stance but physically backing down.

"Bite me" you spat, grabbing Ellen's hand to help you up.

Cas got angry at your remark and made a move to walk forward but sam stood in his way.

"Calm down both of ya!" Bobby yells wheeling himself into the center of the mess. "We are all on the same team here"

This time Cas relaxed, but still was staring at you.

"You don't understand she's.."

"A demon?" Jo interrupts from the doorway. "Yeah we know feathers"

"No, she is not just a demon. She is partially human, thus making her an abomination"

"So if she was a full demon she would live?" Ellen scoffs.

"No. That is not what I am saying" Castiel replied, not understanding the sarcasm in Ellen's tone.

"Listen" Dean interrupts. "She might be an 'abomination' but she is going to help us out and is a good friend" He turns around to face you this time. "Can you not try to kill each other for 24 hours?"

You were shocked, to say the least. Did Dean Winchester just call you a friend?

Sam let go of Cas, handing him his angel blade. Cas still was watching you, but visible tried to shrug you off. Paying attention to the broken glass on the floor.

"I am going to get a broom" he said leaving.

"Well that could have gone smoother" Dean said attention turning to you again. He walked towards you and put his hand on the side of your face, pushing your head to the side to expose your neck. You were completely caught off guard by his approach and your cheeks heated up at the touch of his hand on your cheek.

"We probably should put a bandage on that" He says finally. He grabs your hand and leads you out of the room towards the kitchen where Bobby keeps his first-aid for whatever reason.

You quietly let him wipe off the cut with alcohol and place a bandage over it. When he was done, you just sat there unable to figure out what to even say.

"Look y/n," he said, his green eyes bearing into your own. "I know I can't do anything to make this right but I am sorry. For everything."

You were blown away. You didn't even know what to say or not to say.

"Me and Sam, we made a judgment on you without actually listening to anything you had to say or acknowledging your character, and I'm sorry."

You probably looked like a deer in the headlights. You didn't even want to breathe, scared of ruining the scene or offending him in some way. He just stared at you waiting for you to say something, but when nothing came he continued.

"I am sorry for torturing you. For hurting you. For leaving. I just, I was so angry you hadn't told us before then but I get it. You didn't trust us and that's fine. I just thought we were closer than that" he turned his eyes away from you, moving to stand up from the chair but you grabbed his hand.

"Dean" was all you managed to get out, effectively stopping him. "I do trust you. I just, I worried about ruining our friendship. You and Sam, you are like family. I just didn't want to ruin the only good thing I had"

You both stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Not knowing what to say.

"I really am sorry I hurt you" Dean said. "It wasn't cool"

"Dean, that was a flea bite compared to what I have been through" you chuckle.

His expression didn't change, rather he stayed solemn.

"Hey" you say, trying to get his attention away from his own thoughts "I forgive you". You give him a nice smile as his eyes start to brim with tears. He smiles that magnificent megawatt smile you have missed as he clears his throat. "Well should we get out there and discuss tomorrow?" He says standing up.

"I don't know. I think we could just wing it" you said sending him a smirk.

"You know how that always turns out" he replies, playing along.

You both make it back to the living room, Cas had effectively swept up the glass and Sam walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder. He looked like he was going to cry, but before he could say anything you spoke up "I forgive you" you told him immediately embracing him in a hug. He was stunned but he hugged back, giving you a smile.

"Well now that that's out of the way who's ready to smite the Devil" you said enthusiastically. Bobby just rolled his eyes, grabbed his whisky, and flipped open his book. "Let's get to work"