chapter 15- hotch's pov..

This takes places after y/n gets into the car in chapter 11 !!

You watch y/n walk away and contemplate on if you should go after her or not

You watch y/n walk away and contemplate on if you should go after her or not. You huff deciding not to letting her cool down. As you turn around to walk inside to find Dave, and let him know you were going to leave. This wasn't your scene and you weren't in the mood to drink.

Before you're even able to walk inside the door, you find him leaning against the door with a cigar in his mouth. "Let's go, We have to have a little chat." He tells you patting your shoulder and heading towards your car. You let out an annoyed huff, not knowing what in the world he was talking about.

You both got in the car and start driving in silence when Dave breaks the silence. "So what was that back there?" He says not looking directly at you. A chill runs down your spine as you answer. "It was nothing, She's one of my students." You say in a sharp tone hoping he wouldn't suspect anything.

"Aaron, I can gladly say that I've never had one of my students blow up at me because I've made her fall in love with me." He lets out a chuckle afterwards making you tense up because of how much he had heard. "Uhm- I don't know why she said that, it was strictly sexual but it looks like it just ended." You say deciding to tell him not bothering to hide what he had already figured out.

"Well? Do you love her?" He asks you, and you think to yourself not knowing how to answer the question either. "I've never seen you look at someone with that much pain in your eyes. Well besides the time you came over pissed and ready to kill the person that Hayley cheated on you with." He says, in an straighten tone. You remembered the day all to well, your eyes red with anger.

"I don't really know.. We just spent most the time angry at one another. Even if I  did, she's my student. It wouldn't work out. If anyone found out I could get fired and she could get expelled." You say, not really knowing how or what to think.

"Well you can always quit. There's another college that's less than 20 minutes away so your really just using your job there as an excuse." He wasn't wrong but you didn't know what to say to what he had just said. The drive becomes silent, so silent you would be able to hear a pin drop.

After a few minutes of driving, you park in front of his house. Dave gets out the car but decided to give me some lasting advice. "Aaron, don't let a good thing go because you're so stubborn. Not everyone is like Hayley, so stop being afraid to admit your feelings and drop the cold-hearted act." Before you're even able to say anything he leaves to go to his door.

You decide to go back to your house and change into some clothes that you was able to sleep in. It was more of a restless night, your thoughts not letting yourself sleep. All you could think of was her smile, the way she was stubborn but kind. As soon as she walked in an room, she lit it up with her smile. You hated when she was angry but also loved it. You never allowed yourself to get close to someone but y/n was different. The time you first seen her and the last time. The tears pricking her sweet y/e/c eyes.