chapter 4- anger is powerful..

"Come in"  a male's muffled voice says from behind the door

As soon as you walk in, you glance around the room taking in the sight of his office. The floor is a walnut wooden color and fits well with the rest of the interior. The walls match the floor and the room itself gives off a very professor mature vibe. There's a burgundy desk that sits in the middle facing towards the door. A black chair, that's looks comfortable is placed in front of the desk and faces towards the person sitting behind the desk. Behind the dark colored desk is a large bookshelf, that's quite noticeable with tons of books that sit comfortably, on each shelf, the room looking very nice and goes with the formal vibe that this man gives off.

You sit in the black chair and look sideways, noticing the dark brown frame-three squared windows that are all connected to one another. You fidget in the seat due to the uncomfortable situation that's now apparent. You finally decide to look straight ahead of yourself, now noticing the attractive man in front of you. You can tell he's in his suit from earlier, a navy colored one that suits him well, His raven colored hair that makes him look ten times more hot, and he's one of those people that as soon as you see him, you know he means business. You stare at him a little too long because his voice breaks me out of thought.

"y/n?" Hotch says with a confused expression his face.

"Uhm, yeah sorry my bad" You respond, your eyes shooting straight to your hands as you start fidgeting with your nails.

Hotch puts down his pen as he was writing something in a notebook the whole time. He lets out a sigh, his eyes looking at you.

"You know why I asked you here right." Hotch says with no emotion in his voice and not directly confronting the subject. You mentally roll your eyes annoyed at the obvious. You look up at him to catch his dark brown eyes staring back at you.

"Stop acting like I'm dumb, I know why Aaron so why don't you drop the act. Act like a man, i'm not a child so just be straight forward." You say, scoffing afterwards. You mentally slap myself, regretting what you said forgetting the fact he's your professor and not someone you can easily just snap at.

You can tell just by his movements, he looks a bit angry? He clenches and then quickly unclench his jaw. His hands are folded on the desk, turning white almost like he is restraining himself.

"Act like a man?" Hotch stands up from his desk and walks over to where you're sitting. He towers over you and now is inches away from your face. You try to sink deep into the chair but its fails, still feeling his breath on your face. He says in a whisper of a voice close to your ear "If I was a coward, I wouldn't have had you moaning my name, like I did."

You feel yourself blush out of embarrassment, imagining how red your face must be. "W-What?" You stutter, as a breath that you was unaware of holding lets out. "Yeah that's what I thought" Hotch says, and as he pulls his face away, standing up straight. You see that proud of himself slight grin he has appearing on his face.