chapter 7- confrontation..

You let out a huge sigh as you get dressed

You let out a huge sigh as you get dressed. You choose to settle with a white low-cut strapped tank top paired with a simple pair of gray joggers deciding to keep your Adidas with it.

ding ding'

You look at your phone receiving a text message from Hotch. You were debating on canceling the meeting you had set up, You was an avoider not a confronter and it's not your business with what he does and with who. But he's so confusing with his actions. You look over reading the message and looking at the time.

Aaron - be ready at 6, i'll pick you up down the street your dorms.

The time is 5:50 as you glance at it before typing your reply to him.

y/n - okay.

You drop your phone in your black purse before looking at yourself in the long mirror that was placed at the end of your bed. You hear the door to the dorm open and you glance over at it.

"Hey stranger, how are you ?" Emily says smiling at you while coming in and plopping down onto her bed, which was across from yours.

"I'm meeting Aaron in a few, but i'm okay. What about you?" You reply, turning around to look at her.

"i'm good, but what happened after I left the class" She asks, referring to the obvious tension, she noticed the between the both you before.

You tell her what happened including the part about the women and tell her your thoughts about it.

"Listen babes, if he's doing some sneaky shit cut it off, you need someone who loves you and wants to be with you. Do you even know whats going on between you two now?"

You gulp hard before looking down at the floor not knowing how to answer. Do you like him ? Do you even want to be with him ? Or is this going to be another sex without strings thing.

"I don't know Em, I'm not ready for a relationship but I do know that I want to continue to fuck around with him. I don't like- not like that at least. I mean he's attractive but I don't want anything more then sex." You say to her finally responding.

"Okay well ask him about it, I know you hate confrontation but sweetie you have got to get a clear answer from him." She replies back instantly as she takes her shoes off and changes into some pajamas.

ding ding'

You pick your phone from your back to look at the notification you've received.

Aaron- I'm here.

You let out a small grunt dreading what comes next.