chapter 1- where it all began..

The night was young, with your best friends Emily and Penelope

The night was young, with your best friends Emily and Penelope. You were on your way towards this new bar called Neon that they had found. You found it ironic, considering its a regular bar and nothing like it's name. You guys take a cab there knowing that at the end of the night, all you will be too drunk to drive back to the dorms.

You were dressed in a skintight, spaghetti-strap black dress that accentuates all your curves in all the right places and goes well with that complimented your skin. Deciding to pair it with your black strappy heels as you let your hair loose in its curly form. You guys decide to take a couple of shots before leaving the dorm, in order to loosen up.

After entering the bar you guys walk straight up to the bar, ordering your usual drinks. Penelope chooses some kind of fruity drink, Emily gets a beer and you go with a vodka tonic. Once you guys get your drinks, you all find a table near the dance floor. You all start drinking and talking enjoying the moment with one another until Penelope interrupts you.

"Y/n, that guy over there is looking at you" Penelope nudges you with her shoulder, catching both Emily and your attention. 

"Huh?" You question, both glancing over to the corner where another table is and see a man staring at you with a smirk.

You smile back and give a tiny wave to him. No doubt, he's very attractive, his raven colored hair, that suits him well and that smile, with a smile like that he has to be getting all the women. You glance at his outfit, he's in a casual black button up with a matching of pair of navy blue slacks that goes with a pair of casual black dress shoes. You giggle to myself it was almost like you were matching.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a guy coming up to you both, an attractive guy who has very little to none hair and by you guys, you meant Penelope. 

"Hi there chocolate goddess" she says to the tall stranger, winking at him and while they start talking or heavily flirting, you and Emily throw a look at one another mentally laughing because of Penelope and how comfortable she automatically is with people.

You look over to where the guy you saw before and this time you see him talking to his friend you presume, but his eyes seem to be on you, and you offer a wink in return. 

"Y/n if you don't go over there, I swear to god, I will take that man away from you," Emily tells you with a shit-eating grin. you look over to her, debating if you should or shouldn't with your choice in men.

"Fine, fine, I will" you tell her sticking your tongue at her before finishing the rest of your drink and using the liquid to boost your courage. As you walk over to the hot stranger, his friend whispers something which makes him blush and then leaves.

"Well I hope he was talking about me, because whatever he said, just made you look quite flustered." You say with a shit-eating grin of your own towards the handsome guy who just chugged the rest of his drink.