chapter 9- jealousy..

**TW: Major degradation, choking, slapping**

Emily - Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning

y/n - I guess so, I don't know why, but I guess i'll just ask about it later.

You put your phone down, trying your best to pay attention in the class but your mind kept trailing off as to why he was acting like such a child. Throughout class, You felt his eyes on you several times and each time, He looked you straight dead in the eyes before his eyes wandered.

It was filled with some type of emotion you couldn't pinpoint. You gave up trying to figure out what he was thinking. He was someone complicated and you didn't expect it to go away anytime soon.

...

As you walk out with Emily towards where you guys usually meet the rest of the group to eat and talk. You all were pretty lucky that your schedules worked out with another and you had free time all at the same time.

You see everyone sitting at a table including a blonde girl, who you haven't seen before. Once you get into the others earshot, you hear Spence rambling on about one of his favorite books.

"Kid, you have to have more of a social life then these books." Derek says to him, ruffling Spencer's hair with one of his hands.

Spencer groans trying to fix his hair and looks toward the blonde.

"JJ, tell him to knock it off." Spencer says to her, Garcia let out a hidden chuckle as you and Emily take your seats. You sit next to the girl known as JJ and Emily sits on the other side of her.

"Boys, knock it off before I put you both put you time out." She says giving them a slight smile and Derek puts his hands up in innocence with a smile on his face as well.

Emily puts her arm lazily around the girl's shoulder before introducing us. "Hey JJ this is y/n y/l/n and y/n, this is Jennifer Jareau." JJ turns to face you as you do the same and shake hands.

"So you must be the girl, my best friend is obsessed with?" You whisper to her causing her to let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, she's not the only one " She responds glancing back at Em and then back to you.

"As long as you make her happy, I'm happy." You say offering a slight smile.

"Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less" She says, as you both turn around joining back the conversation with the rest of your friends.