chapter 6- forgiveness..

Emily walks into the class while you linger for a second outside not wanting to face what your trying to avoid

You let out a sigh before walking in and taking your spot in the front next to Emily. You take out the stuff you need for class and go onto your phone.

"Aye, your the hot girl from the viral video?" You hear, looking up from your phone at some boy who's standing in front of you.

You tilt my head whilst staring at him in confusion. "Uhh what video?" You ask noticing him taking out his phone showing a video that's indeed you.

You're on top of a bar singing, drinking a bottle and dancing along to a song that was playing. It continues on for a few more minutes before someone pulls you down. Well Spencer Reid dragging your sorry down from the bar, not right before you yell into the mic real loud.

"Fuck you hotc-" luckily before you finish, Spencer interrupts you whispering to Derek and then Derek telling everyone that the show is over.

Oh my god, what were you thinking, you most definitely was talking about Hotch.

Shit. shit. shit. You was secretly hoping no one understood what you were trying to say thinking to yourself.. Even more so, you hoped Hotch didn't watch the video. Though that was a unlikely considering it had well over 2,000 views.

You gave the boy his phone and he asks you for your number trying to make his move, right before you hear someone clearing their throat behind him clearly trying to announce their presence. He turns around, and you catch who the person was.

"Can you take your seat, or would you like to display whatever you're showing to the other students?" Hotch says, you slouch in your seat wanting to be away from this as much as possible.

You push your glasses down a bit and roll your eyes annoyed with the current situation. The boy apologizes before taking his seat in the back. Hotch's eyes linger down onto yours, swallowing hard which prominently shows his Adams apple.

You lean forward, knowing your breasts must've be very noticeable. "Are you gonna stand here all day or teach the fucking class?" You ask letting a smirk appear on your lips before leaning back in your chair and taking out a pen.

"Ms. y/l/n, that language is unacceptable, stay after class so I can talk to you." He says with a hint of anger and maybe even lust appearing in his eyes.

He then turns and walks over to his desk to start his lesson, shooting you several longing glances throughout the class.

After class, everyone starts leaving and Emily starts talking to you.

"Hey do you want me to wait for you outside?" She asks, before grabbing her bag.

"Nah, you go to your next class just text me later letting me know where we meeting for lunch." You respond back, starting to put your stuff away as well. You try to hurry so you don't have to talk to Hotch but that ultimately fails.