1.

The alarm went off for the third time. Everytime I pressed the snooze button, of course, it ringed again. I finally opened my eyes and unlocked my phone, making the alarm stop for once and for all. I lazily turned over to my right and saw Kian, he was in like his 7th dream already.

My head started to pound like crazy, it was obvious I was going to be hungover. I looked at the clock and It read 7:14, I was so going to be late. I can't keep snoozing the alarm everyday like this.

I quickly threw on the same clothes I was wearing yesterday for the party, since I forgot to bring new ones for the day. I knew I was going to get at least an observation for not respecting the dress code but that's really a minor thing, I mean, I was wearing a flowy skirt and a tight crop top. I grabbed one of Kian's big ass jean jackets tho, just in case it made it look more appropiate. I have dealt with so many detentions and obvservations for breaking the dress code recently that one more won't hurt nobody.

Kian was way too asleep for asking him to drive me, I knew he wouldn't even wake up if you threw a glass of freezing water, he got wasted last night. I did too, but I can deal with mornings. I made my way to JC's room. He didn't drink at all at the party so I figured he wouldn't mind.

"Wake up pweaty pwincess" I said, sounding like a baby and shaking him slightly. He groaned for a while but opened his eyes giving me the 'what the fuck' look.

"You best be ready in ten, I'm late again" I said and kissed his messy hair. He plopped himself on his pillows again and I left the room yelling "I mean it JC, ten minutes" and I think I heard him go "FUCK"

I run down the stairs and opened the fridge to take a look inside. Every time man, every fucking time they throw a party, and that's almost every two days, the fridge goes empty. I sighed out loud and grabbed two Capri suns that were there for some miracle. While I waited for JC I made sure to leave a note on the fridge that said "GO FUCKING GROCERY SHOPPING :)"

I heard JC's car getting out of the garage and made my way outside, taking with me some random keys. I was already 15 minutes late, this is morning is going to be a pain in the ass I can already tell. On our way there we drank our Capri suns in silent and I looked at my schedule and saw I had Spanish class first period and sighed. That teacher hates me so much It's unbelievable. She has always something to say about me. When I got there I thanked JC for the ride and told him to go grocery shopping. He nodded, but I knew he won't do it.

I ran to my locker, got my books real quick and entered the class in a rush. Everyone's eyes landed on me, analyzing my whole body but I rolled my eyes. Mrs. Sophia gave me a dirty look and cleared her throat. "You are so tarde Miss Parks. As always." She said, a hint of disgust on every word. I said nothing, I didn't feel like picking up another argument with her since she always sends me to the principal's office anyway. I can't afford going there with these clothes. That's the only thing that I can rescue from her horrible attitude; she gave no fucks about what I wore.

After about some minutes the class went on and she handed me my test we did last week. I got a B-. Man, today sucked so bad.

I'm not the same A+ student I used to be, since the beginning of this school year I have gotten a single A and that was math, then they were all bellow B+. My parents are not happy at all of course, It's been a rough senior year so far.

They hate Kian to the core, they said he made me get into trouble more than I should and that my low notes are because of him. That's why we argue ALL the time. They won't shut up about how changed I am, how my vocabulary was so rude and unladylike, how much time I spent out of home and shit like that.

In my defense, I don't really feel like they need to pay that much attention to all that stuff, maybe I did get into trouble and it get out of hand once. We ended up in jail because supposedly we disrespected a cop who gave Kian a noise complaint fine, but my parents got the bill. They really do hate him a lot, and I hate that they hate him. Just two nights ago we fought about him, my mom literally told a neighbour that my relationship with Kian was UNHEALTHY, like what the hell? Like the neighbour gave three fucks about us, give me a break.