Joy flipped the lights on and the room is lighted up revealing several racks of clothing and wigs of different colours all in transparent plastic bags that were covered in a film of dust. Kathryn pulled off a blanket from something revealing a dressing mirror with so many top notch brands of  make up, hair spray and perfumes.

The walls were also covered with several draperies all around the room.

" What's all this?" Faye asks opening a drawer and Joy smacks her hands away.

" Don't touch anything without our notice guys, else we will get caught . If anything as much as moves an inch, Asare would know, she seldomly comes in here but that doesn't mean she wouldn't know if something has changed. I'm sure you all know her by now." Vera warns.

" So what's this place, some sort of underground fashion house?" Ashanti wonders as the others look around.

" Well, Manhattan previously held beauty pageants between the dorms and this was were Dorm 1 Sey dressed up it's queen." Joy explains to them.

" Oh so who won?" Ciarra asks.

" Wow you guys are so inquisitive." Joy groans in irritation, " Ofcourse she won."

" She died, if that's what you want to hear and yes, she's the reason we are now twenty nine in the dorm. Don't try to pry else you'll also end up like her." Vera warns with a venomous smile as she pulls out some dresses from the rack.

" So...so...what are we gonna do now?" Kweiba asks.

" You're coming with us." Joy beamed and she could see the question in their eyes.

" We're going clubbing!" She announces and simultaneously hits the button to a bluetooth speaker and Ciara's Thinking about you booms through the room.

" I do love this song." Ciarra says, " But we're all just a bunch of teenagers, won't they know we're too young?"

" We've got you covered, make up, clothes, shoes and fake IDs." Vera dances to the song and says, " Tonight, we're young adults."

" I'm loving this idea." Kweiba agrees and pulls Faye into a dance.

" Pick a wig colour." Joy suggests.

Faye took all the colours on the rack and passed them out, " long Brown for me, brunette with bangs for Ciarra, strawberry blonde pixie hair for Heather, raven black for Kweiba, dark brown for Ronnie and bleach blonde for Ashanti...no, I'll go with the dirty blonde." Ashanti interrupts hastily and they all glare at her in confusion.

" I hate bleach blondes." She says in her defense to save herself.

You are bleach blonde so stop lying, well they all let go.

The song changes to Rihanna's Dancing in the Dark as they all go through the dress up phase.

" Hey, won't someone hear us?" Heather wonders minutes later still the most insecure of the six.

" Nope, it's a basement that they obviously wanted no one to find out about so it's soundproof." Vera says with a wave of the curling wand she was using to straighten out Faye's hair.

" And not to sound too irritating but where are we going to escape through?" Heather asks, at least if she was breaking the law, she should know the pros and cons because she'd watched these kind of scenes in so many movies and they never had a great ending. Secondly her mom had warned her about following peers and she had more to lose than any of the girls here.

They were obviously raised by filthy rich families even Kweiba who was adopted had a better life than she did. But maybe what Ashanti said was true, she had to loosen up a bit and take some risks.