48 | The One With The Valuation

Start from the beginning

"It's okay. We aren't complaining, Radha." Yashoda says.

"But I am!" RK says. "And that's why I called you both here tonight. I am writing off three quarter of the shares I own."

"You mean you are giving me and Yashoda Ma 15%?" Shree says. "And you will have just 5% of the company's total shares?"

"Precisely!" RK says.

"But why?" Shree asks.

"It's because, I am an old man. I want to play a small role in business and let the young blood to be most engaged and powerful." He says as he opens his desk drawers and pulls out two bulky files. I want my daughter-in-law and my young wife to have more share and more power than me. Please don't refuse. I'm sure you won't."

"But Radha-"

"Please Yasho! I love you!" He says. "Let me do this. I want to do this."

"Fine!" Yashoda says. "Where do we sign?"

RK smiles and opens the two bulky files, pushing it towards them.

"On the dotted lines." RK says. "I have attached several copies of the same Share Transfer Agreement, because I need to submit the original copies to many places and people, like the bank, our business subsidiaries, to the CEO- I mean to Madhav. Just read one document thoroughly and sign the rest."

"If you plan to read through everything it'll take up the whole night." RK says as he takes his phone to his hand.

"Let me read this one thoroughly first." Yashoda says as she and Shree both starts reading. The clock strikes twelve and outside the wind howls loud.

"So, do you agree with the terms and conditions?" RK asks.

"Yes, I do." Yashoda says as she signs the first document and proceeds to sign the rest.

"And you Shree?" RK asks.

"Hmm, I'm fine with this." Shree says tapping the pen against her chin.

"Did you read everything thoroughly?" He asks.

"Yes." Shree says and places her signature on the dotted lines.

"Wonderful!" He says smiling.

* * * * *

Madhav places a kiss on Shree's neck as she pats her wet hair dry with a towel.

"Madhav, enough!" Shree giggles as he feels her waist through her kurta top.

He smiles as he presses a kiss to her ear.

"No." He whispers. "I want more time under the shower with you."

Shree turns. "One hour wasn't enough?"

He shakes his head, not satisfied with the lovemaking under the shower. She walked into the bathroom, naked, while he was showering. She stood there admiring his taut athletic buttocks. He was surprised when he turned to see Shree look at him as she bit her lips. She surprised him by walking towards him and pressing her lips to his, letting her hands feel his toned and muscular chest that was covered in foam.

"You are going to be late for work, Mr. Ramakrishna!" Shree says as she ties his tie.

"Chellam, are you forgetting that I am the CEO?" He whispers huskily as he holds her curved buttocks.

"And are you forgetting that our daughter is asleep in this room?" She asks smiling, hitting his arm playfully. She stands on the tip of her toes. "I'll see you in the evening. Bye!"