Hero for a Hero

Synopsis: Peter Parker and (Y/N) are best friends, and when (Y/N) and Peter gets attacked, (Y/N) doesn't need saving.

Sorry it's been awhile since an update -- school's been attacking me.

"So why are we being chased by three men holding guns again?" you asked Peter, heaving in air. This was not  how you expected your day to go.

You had planned on going to school, getting some coffee or tea after school, and then studying for an exam. 

It didn't include Peter telling you that he was actually Spiderman while you were being chased.

"Because I stole some information from them!"

"Why would you do that, Peter? You're not an idiot."

"Because Mr. Stark needed it and I forgot to cover up my tracks."

"This is a lot to take in," you mumbled, giving him a quick glance.

"I know, and I'm sorry," he replied, grabbing your arm so you didn't smack your head on a light post. "I didn't mean to drag you into this."

"I'm glad you did. Now I know what this internship really is."

"Are you mad?"

"I don't have time to be mad at you right now. I'll do that later when we're not being chased by men holding weapons."

"Just don't tell anyone. Please," he begged, taking a quick turn into an alley.

"I wasn't planning on it." You leaned against the brick wall, doing your best to catch your breath. "And no offense, Peter, but I doubt hiding in an alley will keep those guys away for very long."

"I know. I just needed a place to put on my Spiderman suit," he said, sliding off his shirt. 

Dang. Who knew Peter Parker was ripped?

"I'm just gonna... turn around for a minute," you offered. 

"I won't be very long. I just need Karen to contact the Avengers."

"Who's Karen?"

"My AI. I have a lot to explain."

"Yeah you do."

"Yes, Mr. Parker. You do."

You whipped your head around, only to find a gun being placed on your forehead.

"What do you want?" you asked, trying to sound oblivious to the man.

"I have some questions to ask Mr. Parker."

You gasped. "I know everything! We've been dating for quite some time," you lied.

Use this time to contact the Avengers, Peter, you thought, hoping that he was getting the hint.

The man cocked his eyebrow. "Do you, now? What can you tell us?" he said, pressing the gun into your temple.

"Well, my services will come with a price. If it is worth more than keeping Parker's secrets, then we have a deal."

"(Y/N), no!" he cried. You knew that he was playing along, but the sound of betrayal was so clear that it made you feel a little guilty.

"What's your price?"

"Hmmmm... I'm pretty sure that you work for someone, by the looks of it, and I'm sure Parker has a bounty on his head. I want 30% of the prize."

"No!" Peter cried, but one of the men just clamped a hand over his mouth.