W O U N D S & S C R A T C H E S

Start from the beginning

"Promise?" He said and the girl let her dimples pop out in happiness. 

"Promise..." 

The guy gave her a tight hug and they both waved at each other before she closed the door of her appartment. She dived into her bed with a massive smile expanding on her lips.

"I am in loveeeeee..." She almost screamed excited but at the exact same moment someone knocked on her door. "Oh no... He is back..." She whispered really embarrassed trying to conceal her rosy cheeks. "I can explain Joshua..." She screamed when she got up. With a brief movement she opened the door and was ready ro flee out and talk to the boy... But... for her surprise it was not Joshua... 

It was Lisa.

"L-Lisa?" The girl stuttered petrified. What is she doing in here? Her heart was pounding like her life was in danger for a weird reason. 

"Minghao is not here... He is at the cafeteria..." She tried to find a way to close the door on her but Lisa had an answer to her wxcuse. "I am not here for Minghao sweetie... I am here for you..." She crossed her arms, something that indimidated the pure girl. 

"Me? H-How come...?" She giggled in her attempt to sound natural. "Let me enter and you will find out..." Her enthusiastic voice was something fake she was trying  to create in her attempt to make Soonie nervous. 

"C-Come in..." She made her space and closed the door behind of them. Lisa sat on Minghao's bed as Soonie was looking at her.

"Do you want me to bring you something? To make you some coffee?" Soon-hee tried to be polite although she did not want to at the moment. "I already drunk coffee... But... As long as I am aware you already know that..." She said quite agressivelly. 

"W-What?" Soon-hee asked as her heart almost forgot how to create a beat

"Do you think I am stupid? You two idiots won't stop spying on me! That's why I am here... What do you know Soon-hee?" She asked and the girl gulped. 

"W-What are you talking about?" Soon-hee stuttered. Damn... Joshua was so right... She messed it up once again. Minghao is going to be so displeased. "Don't play dumb... Today... and some days ago... At the mall..." She said and the girl gasped in the realization. 

"T-That girl in the mall... It was indeed you!" She could not believe what just happened. Lisa actually confessed she is cheating on Minghao. "Yes... Don't play innocent I know you saw me sweetie..." Her irony was not even minimized at the slightest. 

"You are cheating on Minghao?" The girl was shocked being extremely shocked at the new reveal. "That's my business..." She crossed her arms. "MINGHAO IS MY FRIEND!" Soon-hee had so many years to scream about something but Lisa made her so angry she could not keep it in. 

"Yo watch your tone when you talk to me..." She said, getting up from the bed. "Are you kidding me? I am going to tell him! Right now..." The girl grabbed her jacket and her bag ready to flee out but Lisa grabbed her wrist and pushed her to the wall actually stabbing her nails onto Soon-hee's skin. She started bleeding because of how deep Lisa put her nails in.