Dabi removes his hand off of her shoulder then calmly nods his head, "Then let's go."

__________

Heading inside...

The original plan for the current expedition they are currently on was that (Y/n) would head in first to disarm any alarms in the security post which was located in a separate tower right next to the main location. However, what was strange was that the security post was completely empty but all the cameras were still on. She stares into the screen, noticing that no one can be seen in any of the rooms.

Her eyebrows furrow as she decides to investigate the actual main building, deciding to tell Dabi through her earpiece, "There's no one actually here. This is too suspicious; I'm going to look further into this."

"Alright. Tell me if you need backup straight away," Dabi replies, watching the main building from a distance away to keep an eye out.

Activating her 'sense' move, she finds that there isn't any movement coming from inside this building; completely lifeless inside here. (Y/n) walks through the main door into the large empty room which looks completely deserted; nothing out of the ordinary as this place was stated as abandoned. She then spots another door at the very back of the room which is locked.

She swipes her finger at the padlocked door and unlocks it quickly. (Y/n) quickly checks once again for any signs of movement or life but picks up nothing.

Revealing behind the door shows large equipment and vials full of different chemicals and compounds; no doubt that this was where they were producing large amounts of drugs. (Y/n), wanting to investigate even further, takes a step through the room then suddenly--

BEEP

(Y/n) whips her head around and manages to spot bombs that were planted all over the door with a timer now activated, stating 30 seconds. She begins to drip cold sweat, immediately running straight for the entrance to leave this place before she gets caught in the huge explosion.

Running for her life, she shouts into her ear piece to shout at Dabi, "Don't come in here after me! I activated a bomb; the lab is already empty. They probably knew someone was coming! Don't reveal yourself or you might get in trouble!"

As (Y/n) barely manages to reach the entrance, simultaneously counting down in her mind, she raises the dirt beneath her as a shield and covers her ears. While the countdown in her mind reaches 1, a large beeping noise can be heard and the explosions are detonated. (Y/n) shuts her eyes tightly as she covers her ears as the explosion rings out loudly.

The dirt wall she created collapses as the explosion subsides. Getting up, (Y/n) stares at the building which is now on fire along with debris spread out everywhere, knowing that Smoke was always 2 steps in front of her. The small drizzling rain is unable to put out the roaring fire. She suddenly hears rustling from the bushes and trees and turns around to see who it is.

"Oh, I see you triggered the trap bomb we had; thankfully we predicted this," The scientist that she encountered appears before her from behind a tree, "Though the leader won't be too happy when he finds out his nice shiny equipment got destroyed in the process."

Thinking back to her documents, she immediately recognises this man despite slight changes in appearance.

(Y/n)'s fist tightens as she quickly gets into a position to fight against him, "Your name is Takahashi Yuto; a scientist who was illegally making drugs in his own lab and got in big trouble for that. You have an illusion-based quirk."

He pretends that his face goes agape with surprise then claps his hands, "Wow! You did your research! But now that you've seen everything... I'll have to actually kill you this time. I won't leave you alive like last time."

Identity | Various!BNHA x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें