Chapter 31: Resort

(Y/n POV)

Sitting down on the carpet of my bedroom packing my things for the upcoming resort, my mind wanders back to earlier today making me warm up on the inside slightly. I place my hand onto my heart, remembering the events from yesterday. My face poofs into a dark hue of red as my mind wanders to Bakugou's serious expression while he asked me to go on a date with him.

__________

Earlier in the infirmary...

"A date?" I blush as I whisper that word out slowly, repeating the words he told me, "like just hang out as friends-"

"No. A romantic one," Bakugou cuts me off, peering into my eyes with his serious ruby irises, "A deal is a deal right?"

I become flustered as his fingers curl into my own, interlocking our hands together. Looking into his eyes, I feel the sincerity from his face and tone. Wanting to reciprocate his genuine statement, I think carefully about how I want to reply. A calming and soothing silence falls between us two as my mind goes through what to say.

Taking in a slightly deep breath, I smile at him and whisper, "I look forward to it then."

My hand grips onto his tighter, causing his expression to soften up into a happy one. I place my other hand onto his free one to hold both of them in my own. A peaceful romantic moment is shared between us as we continue to stare into the eyes of each other.

"I'll go home now to pack for the resort tomorrow," I tell Bakugou while pulling my hands away from him to place them behind my back.

Bakugou leans in and places his forehead against mine, peering into my eyes and deeply whispering in a low tone, "Prepare for the best date you'll ever experience."

__________

I continue to pack as I rethink the events that happened.

His warm touch against his forehead, slightly hot hands, intense stare, genuine words...

It was all so... beautiful to me...

Fleeting emotions that all seem so lovely...

__________

Next Day...

Standing outside of the U.A building waiting for everyone else to arrive, I adjust my hair multiple times as the wind keeps blowing it out of place. I place my heavy bag down and brush strands of my hair behind my ear.

A loud cheerful voice calls out to me, excitedly saying my name, "Oh (Y/n)! Good morning!"

Midoriya runs up to me with a wide smile on his face. Carrying his large backpack on his back, he struggles to make his way towards me. I giggle at his childish aura and how innocent he seems.

"Good morning Midoriya. Our trip is only 3 days and 2 nights so why is your bag so big?" I smile amusingly at his over the top bag.

He places his extremely large back down with a huff and unzips the front pocket, bringing out a folder which contains All Might's photos, "I thought whoever I am sharing a room with might like to look at All Might things with me."

He proudly shows me different items he has brought to the resort and gleefully continues to talk about All Might. I smile and listen attentively, wanting to engage in Midoriya's conversation as we haven't had many opportunities to catch up like this. By the time Midoriya finishes his little speech about All Might, everyone else from our class arrives and Aizawa waddles forward in front of the crowd.

"Everyone settle down!" Aizawa yells out, catching everyone's attention, "Now this trip will last for 3 days and 2 nights. I have a list here to show you who you are rooming with and the activities we are going to do together. Most of the time you guys have free range on what you want to do. However, all meals will be eaten with each other."